Hacking modmii or modify any wii 4.3 and below.

BMasterP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello, i just wanted to ask a little question. I used to mod all wii's with the modify any wii 4.3 and below package and before that with the old ways, i cant even remember there names.
So i looked at these two guides (been over 2,5 years) and asked myself wich route to take.
ATM the only thing i want to do i hack it, then play a game from the same sd card that holds neogamma(goto download it all i just know that neogamma was the one program that loaded the iso's of the sd card.)

So any sugestions? are both methods fool proof? i know nothing is fool proof, but i aint no moron....

Tnxx guys

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honeslty, if you have read the stickies, this topic wouldn't even exist. No guide is better than the other, know why ? Because they're both good.

Also, most people with common sense should know that post count doesn't mean a thing.

BMasterP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honeslty, if you have read the stickies, this topic wouldn't even exist. No guide is better than the other, know why ? Because they're both good.

Also, most people with common sense should know that post count doesn't mean a thing.

if no guide is better than another, and theyre both great, then why does the poll still says both of them didnt work for a lot of people

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France

if no guide is better than another, and theyre both great, then why does the poll still says both of them didnt work for a lot of people

Because people are quick to blame the guide rather than admitting their own mistake.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country

Because people cant follow instructions, and the guides have been updated since those votes?

BMasterP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok then, thanks for the info all of you, i never had any problems using the modify any wii guide, gonna try modmii for once

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

You clearly have no idea who tueidj is. Just because he only joined GBAtemp in 09 (which is still quite a while ago), you assume you know more than him? This is one of the guys who wrote Riivolution, a guy who has contributed to HBC, the guy who reverse engineered the USB code for use in HBC and countless other achievements. And if you actually knew more than him from your wealth of experience, you wouldn't be asking this question at all.

Reactions: 1 person

BMasterP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

You clearly have no idea who tueidj is. Just because he only joined GBAtemp in 09 (which is still quite a while ago), you assume you know more than him? This is one of the guys who wrote Riivolution, a guy who has contributed to HBC, the guy who reverse engineered the USB code for use in HBC and countless other achievements. And if you actually knew more than him from your wealth of experience, you wouldn't be asking this question at all.

Well he then could have awnsered the question in a way like, theyre both good depends on what you like or something similar, also i never stated i know more then him, i just hate those reply's google for it etc etc, you really think i didnt look.
if he didnt want to help he couldve just left the thread for a member that gave a nice reply.....

Are you getting off of praising someone into heaven? Its great that he did those things, made great archievements, but if you still cant help a fellow member with a normal question, assuming i didnt read the sticky's there just is something wrong.....
And dont go saying hey we put up with those stupid questions everyday we just got tired and sick of them, Coz the wii scene is a pearl compared to the ps3 "SCENE" and even there a question like this wouldnt be just waved away with the message read the sticky's

Also i just thanked everyone in the post above yours, but you still had to reply didnt you? some feeling in your gut?

now i'm gonna quit this useless conversation, and go playing smg2 have a nice day to all.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was just defending a member of the scene that you were attacking for no reason. I wasn't "praising him into heaven". And VERY often people come here and ask stupid questions without reading the stickies, so it is fairly justified to tell people to read them IMO.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: