Hacking Modmii Help?

ShadowWaker03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I was here a while back, trying to find ou wha was wrong with my wii. basically When I press the Power button the Wii's power button goes from red to green, signifying that its on, but the screen remain black, no matter what I do.
I downloaded Modmii and I believe I put in the correct info in. I insert the SD card into my Wii and power it on, and I'm left with the same results, except now the Wii's disk light flashes blue twice. So is it my Wii, or am I doing something wrong?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowWaker03 said:
Ok, I was here a while back, trying to find ou wha was wrong with my wii. basically When I press the Power button the Wii's power button goes from red to green, signifying that its on, but the screen remain black, no matter what I do.
I downloaded Modmii and I believe I put in the correct info in. I insert the SD card into my Wii and power it on, and I'm left with the same results, except now the Wii's disk light flashes blue twice. So is it my Wii, or am I doing something wrong?
That is good news, because it means you have bootmii as boot2. Try XFlak's solution first, but if you can't access Priiloader, or if the blackscreen hack isn't enabled, do the following:

Extract this to your SD card so that there is a bootmii folder in the root. Also extract the contents of this to the root. Follow the instructions file in there to rename the appropriate ini file. Put the SD card back in your Wii.

When you turn it on, you should see the bootmii screen for 1 second. As soon as it appears, press POWER again. Press POWER a third time so the HBC icon is selected. Then press RESET. Tell me if the Homebrew Channel loads or if it didn't work.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the Wiimote respond when you start the Wii...? In my experience black screen on startup generally indicated a blown Bluetooth module - especially black screen and no wiimote connection.

You can buy replacements on eBay very cheap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk