Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
7.0.1 Changelog

• Corrected an issue that some users were having when updating to ModMii v7.0.0.
  • Hey Vegeta, what does the internet say about ModMii's download count?
  • Other minor changes and bugfixes.

edit:
this should hopefully fix the update problems ppl were having. Unfortunately now I gotta get back to studying, if any more bugs are found ask Foez to give me a call about it otherwise I'm gonna be trying to focus on my exam.

Reactions: 2 people

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
SWEET, as a temp admin here, can I perma ban AbdallahTerro, even if just for today. Or at least let me get his IP address so I can hard code it into modmii so it crashes his computer every time he runs it. PLEASE!!!

EDIT: I see XFlak just released the fixed update. Enjoy everyone. And don't forget to donate.

Reactions: 4 people

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clear your cache
didn't do anything...it's still looping, but yeah, like shortz1994 said it's not really a big deal. When it's fixed it's fixed, I can wait however long that takes.

Just like with 7.0.0, the updater just downloads ModMii7.0.1.zip from google code which just contains 6.0.7. And the link in ModMii7.0.1.txt (http://modmii.zzl.org/ModMii7.0.1.zip) just 404s

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I fixed that now. I had the permissions set wrong on the file so only xflak and I could download it.

For anyone still having issues, download the file from the direct link http://modmii.zzl.org/ModMii7.0.1.zip and put it in the ModMii/Support folder. Try running the update again. Profit!!

And with this, I say to you all, Good Night. I'm freaking tired from all of this today.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. I fixed that now. I had the permissions set wrong on the file so only xflak and I could download it.

For anyone still having issues, download the file from the direct link http://modmii.zzl.org/ModMii7.0.1.zip and put it in the ModMii/Support folder. Try running the update again. Profit!!
That file in your link is password protected during extraction.

ChrisLuther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as a workaround... either disable auto update or edit the batch file with set currentversion=7.0.0 instead of set currentversion=6.0.7 (line 12)
just type n. as far as changing line 12, that still wouldn't be an update. that would just be changing the v number. 6.0.7 would show v7.0.0, but technically still be 6.0.7
Sorry if i was misleading, It was not intended as a workaround to get the update but to stop the looping.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll take another look at it and try it again later.

Edit: Anyway... I think, it's do with that v6.0.7 still relies on downloading it from google-code, instead of from the Official ModMii site.

Well... that's my theory of what the problem could be.

I'm looking forward to seeing the changes, is all now running through an executable instead of a command file?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm waking up late here. I spent a good portion of my night trying to figure out issue after issue with joostin and wolf in #modmii.

The zip file is password protected to make it that the installer or previous version of modmii are the only things that can open the zip file. We decided to take this approach because of the easter egg being shared a lot and people rehostin ModMii on their own site.

So, is some of you people still having issues or did you get it figured out? If you're still having issues then I suggest that you join us in #modmii and we'll figure out your specific issue.

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waking up late here. I spent a good portion of my night trying to figure out issue after issue with joostin and wolf in #modmii.

The zip file is password protected to make it that the installer or previous version of modmii are the only things that can open the zip file. We decided to take this approach because of the easter egg being shared a lot and people rehostin ModMii on their own site.

So, is some of you people still having issues or did you get it figured out? If you're still having issues then I suggest that you join us in #modmii and we'll figure out your specific issue.
The updater asks for the password too

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
remember that this is an international forum
and that when considering the whole world
the first start of a day and its last end are 48h appart
not 24h like one might thing at the first moment

Site & Scene News