Hacking Modifying .iso files from within the Vita

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows if there is an application for the Vita or PSP that can modify the contents inside an .iso file? I am having trouble finding any tools for this, even any for the Android, if any, as well, since I can't use my PC for something like this. I would appreciate some assistance on this, as I am trying to patch Tactics Ogre wth the "One Vision" mod without a PC.

Last edited by Yarott,

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows if there is an application for the Vita or PSP that can modify the contents inside an .iso file? I am having trouble finding any tools for this, even any for the Android, if any, as well, since I can't use my PC for something like this. I would appreciate some assistance on this, as I am trying to patch Tactics Ogre wth the "One Vision" mod without a PC.
The only possibility might be to rename the .ISO with a .zip file extension and see if you can use VitaShell to open it.
I highly doubt that would work, though. Might also give the PSP Filer app a try, as well.

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It does not work in both cases. PSP Filer can readd the contents of an .iso, but it cannot add, change, or remove them. VitaShell is the same for many compressed files, too. It would surely be a boon if someone could make a tool for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.