Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

phrozenfeonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bookmarked for large amounts of awesome.

Would you mind posting the expected SD total space used capacity BEFORE nand dumping?

(Edit: Mine is 40,507,987 Bytes)

And also, when i was using NUSD, downloading the system menu the wad came named as (0000000100000002-NUS-v449.wad), but i deleted it and redownloaded it, and it came in with the correct name.

I'm following your guide word for word (i'm at work, and don't have my wii infront of me), and noticed you said to press start on the bootmii as boot2, but you should be pressing power, not start. The wii doesn't have a start button except on the Gamecube Controller.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phrozenfeonix said:
Bookmarked for large amounts of awesome.

Would you mind posting the expected SD total space used capacity BEFORE nand dumping?

(Edit: Mine is 40,507,987 Bytes)

And also, when i was using NUSD, downloading the system menu the wad came named as (0000000100000002-NUS-v449.wad), but i deleted it and redownloaded it, and it came in with the correct name.

I'm following your guide word for word (i'm at work, and don't have my wii infront of me), and noticed you said to press start on the bootmii as boot2, but you should be pressing power, not start. The wii doesn't have a start button except on the Gamecube Controller.
haha
yea your right i meant the powerr button.
well everyone sd card is goung to be different i suppose ot only really depends on the size of your sd card.
mines a 2g, so if i posted my used capacity it would be different from the 1gb user.

Dafluke24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needing some help. I followed the guide exactly. Installed Preloader and enabled all the hacks but when I try to go to the Systemmenu, it just loads a black screen and at the bottom right it says 4.1(USA). It just hangs there. Am I doing something wrong? I can get into HBC through preloader but how do I get it to load the Wii menu?

Tried removing the SD card and still same thing. Tried to change IOS to 30 and that time I just got a black screen. No system corrupt errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

phrozenfeonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
haha
well everyone sd card is goung to be different i suppose ot only really depends on the size of your sd card.
mines a 2g, so if i posted my used capacity it would be different from the 1gb user.

My mistake, not the capacity itself, but the Total File Size of the folder when all the wads and nusd files are in place.

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Swizler said:
i followed all of the steps but whenever i go to the sd card menu my wii freezes help
for running bannerbomb?
i suggest another non-sdhc sd card or updating your firmware and make sure your going to the sd channel in the settings not the one on the main Wii menu.

phrozenfeonix said:
QUOTE(xzxero @ Aug 6 2009, 10:28 AM) haha

My mistake, not the capacity itself, but the Total File Size of the folder when all the wads and nusd files are in place.

i took a photo of all the folder sizes. its on the guide. is that what you meant?

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Swizler said:
i followed all of the steps but whenever i go to the sd card menu my wii freezes help

I'm confused?!

Have you finished this guide? Then delete Bannerbomb

If you're still trying to follow this guide, don't use the SD menu yet. Go to Settings --> Data Management --> Channels instead.

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for a great guide. So far the simplest and easiest to follow and everything seems to work. I had a quick question that maybe you could answer. I am using UsbloaderGX and I cannot seem to get EA Sports Active NTSC to work it dumps me right back to the wiimenu. I know this is probably a question for the backup loader section but I am just wondering if it is also related to how the wii is modded.

Thanks,

iamwally

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea, i dont have the game to test it out but most likely its a usb loader error.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that you should name your massive bong Gilbor the Conqueror. Or maybe Rhonalda. Or possibly Crystalia. But anyways thanks for this.

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha its called Deathwish.
Because if you want to hit it, your wishing for death!

no problem, as long as people are hacking successfully :]

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Swizler said:

what was making my wii freeze like this as well was, i think, having the twilight princess hacked saves on there. i deleted all my channels, but then i thought about this. it makes sence. though it seems like youve resolved your issue.

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
Swizler said:

what was making my wii freeze like this as well was, i think, having the twilight princess hacked saves on there. i deleted all my channels, but then i thought about this. it makes sence. though it seems like youve resolved your issue.
not entirely but i will try that

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Swizler said:
slaphappygamer said:
Swizler said:

not entirely but i will try that

HAVE YOU DELETED BANNERBOMB FROM YOUR SD CARD YET?

Sorry to shout but you seemed to ignore me the last time I said it.

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a lu65 , i want to softmod it, i have read many articles so far before i do it, alot of them say do not downgrade a lu65, i read through this and is has a part to downgrade. is this ok for a lu65?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended