Tutorial Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below

  • Thread starter xzxero
  • Start date
  • Views 2,998,865
  • Replies 8,190
  • Likes 29

Do you like this guide?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 135 91.2%
  • No.

    Votes: 13 8.8%

  • Total voters
    148

jmg999

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
6
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
United States
Ramar,

Thank you very much for taking the time to outline the proper steps for installing the trucha bug. It seems to have worked for me. I hope that someone is able to update to the guide.


Jeff
 

Spork is Me

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
9
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
I'm at the point where I have to use WAD manager to install cIOSs and patching the System Menu IOS.
It doesn't state in the guide which IOS version should I use when I open up WAD Manager multimod.

Anyone know which one I should use?
 

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
10,063
Trophies
1
Location
This planet
XP
2,628
Country
Belgium
Spork is Me said:
I'm at the point where I have to use WAD manager to install cIOSs and patching the System Menu IOS.
It doesn't state in the guide which IOS version should I use when I open up WAD Manager multimod.

Anyone know which one I should use?
use IOS36
 

studisc

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
6
Trophies
0
XP
52
Country
United States
Ramar could you help me with the Anytitle Deleter part?

I did the TBR thing already from the last guide, but now I don't remember what I'm supposed to do on the Anytitle deleter part.
 

inunation

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
2
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
Canada
Now, when i go try to patch IOS36, it says:

ES_AddTitleStart returned: -1035
Has your installed IOS36 a higher revison than 3351?
IOS36 installation failed.


GRRR....
hate2.gif
help?
 

Spork is Me

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
9
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Spork is Me said:
I'm at the point where I have to use WAD manager to install cIOSs and patching the System Menu IOS.
It doesn't state in the guide which IOS version should I use when I open up WAD Manager multimod.

Anyone know which one I should use?
use IOS36

Thanks, but now whenever I tried to install the cIOSs I get a ERROR! (ret = -2011) Error.
Anyone know how I can deal with that?
 

Tasuki

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
inunation said:
Now, when i go try to patch IOS36, it says:

ES_AddTitleStart returned: -1035
Has your installed IOS36 a higher revison than 3351?
IOS36 installation failed.


GRRR....
hate2.gif
help?

I'm also stuck here - this is after doing all the download from nus steps. Please help.
 

DSPanther

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
26
Trophies
0
XP
63
Country
Ok, my brother followed the guide but cannot do the last step with the Wad Manager 1.5. When he tries to install the cIOS's he gets this error, -2011! Any ideas where he messed up and what to do?
 

Spork is Me

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
9
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Fatal_Aroma said:
I'm also getting the -2011 error at the second step of TBR. Looks like the downgrade to 15 isn't taking. I followed the steps exactly.

Yeah, I've reinstalled the bug two times already, but I'm still getting the same error.
 

lonster1978

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
6
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Spork is Me said:
Fatal_Aroma said:
I'm also getting the -2011 error at the second step of TBR. Looks like the downgrade to 15 isn't taking. I followed the steps exactly.

Yeah, I've reinstalled the bug two times already, but I'm still getting the same error.


im having the same problem as well
 

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
2,641
Trophies
0
Location
Honey Oils inc.
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
I wonder what causes that issue. i have never run into it, newer wiis, old wiis, wiis with the newer drive. Not one issue with TBR.
there using the new dop-ios which has a bug in it which won't let you install IOS36 or restore IOS15 from sd card
 

ralph9994

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
114
Trophies
0
XP
95
Country
Netherlands
got a problem here:
i used you previous guide(where you still needed to add the multi wad manager)
but neogamma loader does not work.
for WFBS it stays at a green screen,
and voor dvds it reboots to the system menu.
what do i need to do? UNinstall cIOSCROP?
 

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
2,641
Trophies
0
Location
Honey Oils inc.
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
lonster1978 said:
longtom1 said:
If you're having trouble restoring trucha on you wii have a look at this TBR steps video


do you have a video that shows it with the dop-iso mod software as this guide doesnt use the software shown in that video
It's the same program just integrated into dop-ios v10.1 use the TBR program to get a patched IOS36 and then go back to dop-ios to delete the stub IOS's and continue the guide
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/N6ZiG1c80q4?feature=share