Hacking Modern Warfare Reflex Error 002 w blue screen

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that you can use neogamma r7 or r8 can solve the problem. The thing is that I use an external HDD so I guess I can only use USB Loader GX. Neogamma can only load games from discs right?
How can I make it to work in usb loader GX? I guess this will also apply to the just released titles as well.
Do I need to install and patch a certain IOS? If so which one and how? Should I install cios38rev15? How do I do that? Any link for a tutorial that will show me how to update a cios38rev14 into rev15 will be greatly appreciated here. Or maybe I just need to use a different USB loader? Wiiflow maybe?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Have you even tried to set the 002 fix in GX to On or Anti in the game settings? Oh and yes neogamma can load games from an external HDD.

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
Have you even tried to set the 002 fix in GX to On or Anti in the game settings? Oh and yes neogamma can load games from an external HDD.

Huh? Is there an option like that in the settings? I dont know. I just bought a wd ehd and put some games on it, and this is my first time using usb loader GX. Some games work, and some games like punch out!, reflex, new smb wii, wii sports resort give me the 002 error. Also Metroid Prime Trilogy and Zack and Wiki give me a black screen.
Lemme check those options and I will post here right away!

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I changed the error 002 fix to ON and yup, it fixed the modern warfare reflex problem. It also fixed punch out.
But I still keep getting errors with a black screen on zack and wiki, metroid prime trilogy, darkside chronicles, wii sports resort, and nsmb wii.
What is the difference between anti and on? I tried changing the settings just for metroid prime trilogy with "anti", and still it just went to a frozen black screen.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You can set your global settings for 002 fix to On and if any games do not subsequently load try the individual game setting as Anti - has worked for me 100% so far

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Some of the games you mention have individual issues. You need to search the forum for the relevant information regarding these particular games - I guess you must have been sleeping under a rock for the past few months!

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
The games you mention have individual issues. You need to search the forum for the relevant information regarding these particular games - I guess you must have been sleeping under a rock for the past few months!

Yup, they are the problematic ones. =/
Thanks anyways for the tip on the GX settings anyways! ^__~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.