ROM Hack Modern Warfare Hack?

Maninder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to hack Modern Warfare so when I play single-card play, I will have the same maps as multi-card play. I am getting bored, because my bro got DSi without flashcart, and I'm getting bored of the maps, so could someone (if it's possible) add the maps onto the single-card play mode.
THANX!

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maninder said:
Is it possible to hack Modern Warfare so when I play single-card play, I will have the same maps as multi-card play. I am getting bored, because my bro got DSi without flashcart, and I'm getting bored of the maps, so could someone (if it's possible) add the maps onto the single-card play mode.
THANX!

not possible too bad.. it while only work if you download modern warefare 1 thats the only cod game with singel card play

Maninder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please reply, Why can't this be possible if U be hacking Pokemon games, I will do anything if this game gets hacked so all the maps come in Single-Card play

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maninder said:
Could someone please reply, Why can't this be possible if U be hacking Pokemon games, I will do anything if this game gets hacked so all the maps come in Single-Card play
They are very different games and require different hacking methods. Plus, more people like pokemon and want hacks for it.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maninder said:
THANX!

Maninder said:
SO can anyone do it? CAN U do it? DO U know anyone who can do it?

QUOTE(Maninder @ Jun 20 2011, 05:18 PM)
It takes a lot of effort and dedication to do hacks and you just ask if someone is willing to do this just for you?
And not with the most pleasing manors, I must say.

If you're that bored just go find another DS game, there are plenty of good games out there.
Or else just get your brother to buy a flashcard or does he not have $10 to spare?

Maninder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aeter said:
Maninder said:
THANX!

Maninder said:

It takes a lot of effort and dedication to do hacks and you just ask if someone is willing to do this just for you?

If you're that bored just go find another DS game, there are plenty of good games out there.
Or else just get your brother to buy a flashcard or does he not have $10 to spare?

He does have a Flashcart, but I updated his DSi so...

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Single card multiplayer has very little content so it can be transferred quickly and stay in memory while you play the game. Since you can't just send the whole ROM to the other system and then play it on top of that, what you are asking for is impossible.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Maninder said:
Aeter said:
Maninder said:
THANX!

Maninder said:

He does have a Flashcart, but I updated his DSi so...
then update the card on someones ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1