Country
United States
Introduction, Operation Kingfish short
[youtube]ueIVeo1Xm4M[/youtube]

Self-praise, Multiplayer trailer
[youtube]Ro0spdSNgNs[/youtube]

Multiplayer details, Call of Duty Elite details
[youtube]QJxrNqJLWKY[/youtube]

Premium Call of Duty Elite details, Oprah moment, Call of Duty Jeep, Tango Down Trailer
[youtube]t16Lx08qT28[/youtube]​

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The only question I have now is... will there be a Prestige Edition? I'm definitely getting the console AND Hardened Edition (Giving the Standard/Console Edition game to my little bro) but I wish they'd confirm if there will or will not be already @_@

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Elite Costs $50 in America.
No doubt it would be like $80 in Australia.
Hardened edition = $150
Normal = $120
Hardened edition you get a year of Elite (lol that's how long these games last anyway).
So I am actually considering getting Hardned Edition.
I had my doubts about this game but its bringing a lot of new stuff.
The support packages are gotten from killstreaks, but your killstreak doesnt reset when you die for support packages, that's a good thing cause i am known to get killed, ALOT.
Why hide when you can run into enemies areas and get shot
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
The only question I have now is... will there be a Prestige Edition? I'm definitely getting the console AND Hardened Edition (Giving the Standard/Console Edition game to my little bro) but I wish they'd confirm if there will or will not be already @_@

There is no Prestige edition this time, but there is a Xbox bundle which is sorta the prestige edition.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mind graphics that much when playing a game but wow, the graphics of this game looks just like mw2 and for some reason the physics look really weird.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
$150 for a certain edition of the game? Very smart Infinity Ward/Treyarch.
The Hardened edition is $100, not $150. It comes with a year of Call of Duty Elite premium membership, which is $50 (For a year, I think) normally, not to mention the other stuff.

Might want to add this trailer into the first post as well:

[youtube]uUIy9snIk-E[/youtube]

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
machomuu said:
$150 for a certain edition of the game? Very smart Infinity Ward/Treyarch.
The Hardened edition is $100, not $150. It comes with a year of Call of Duty Elite premium membership, which is $50 (For a year, I think) normally, not to mention the other stuff.

-snip-
Oh, still a smart move, though.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kill confirmed sounds like thief from TimeSplitters except it's Team based.

Modern Warfare 3 sounds better than I thought it would, might actually buy it.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:

_snip_

That's at the end of the third video.

Modern Warfare 3 actually looks incredible. Hopefully all of their ideas flow together well to create a solid multiplayer experience. This already presents more changes between two CoD games than any other games in the series.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
TDWP FTW said:

_snip_

Modern Warfare 3 actually looks incredible. Hopefully all of their ideas flow together well to create a solid multiplayer experience. This already presents more changes between two CoD games than any other games in the series.
IIRC CoD 1 to 2 added a lot, and CoD 3 to added a crapload. I'd say it's the most it's added since CoD4.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:
TDWP FTW said:

_snip_

IIRC CoD 1 to 2 added a lot, and CoD 3 to added a crapload. I'd say it's the most it's added since CoD4.

CoD 1 to 2 wasn't that substantial of a difference (I've played both quite a bit in the past year), and CoD 3 is kind of the black sheep of the series that presented a lot of changes in the wrong way. I consider this to be the most good improvements in awhile with everything that was discussed.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:
TDWP FTW said:

_snip_

CoD 1 to 2 wasn't that substantial of a difference (I've played both quite a bit in the past year), and CoD 3 is kind of the black sheep of the series that presented a lot of changes in the wrong way. I consider this to be the most good improvements in awhile with everything that was discussed.
I meant to say CoD 3 to CoD 4. And in comparison I think CoD 1 to CoD 2 had more then CoD MW to CoD MW3, but that's a matter of fact I won't bother looking in to.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'm happy to see a CoD topic that doesn't include senselessly bashing it. Good job, guys.
yay.gif

Now, let's try to work on 3DS topics.
tongue.gif

In other news: MW3 will have 80 levels, and I think 15 prestiges. However, prestiging will be much more rewarding, as there will be a "prestige shop" you can access and unlock cool features with prestige tokens (Or so I've heard), such as extra custom class slots, double XP (Probably for a certain amount of time), special gear, etc.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not getting bashed because for the first time, they seem like they are trying really hard to make it a better experience, probably to attempt to alleviate the intense hatred some. The Elite service seems a lot better than it did initially, too. I was a little impressed to see how far they have gone to integrate the Elite service and MW3 together.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TDWP FTW said:
You know, I'm happy to see a CoD topic that doesn't include senselessly bashing it. Good job, guys.
yay.gif

Now, let's try to work on 3DS topics.
tongue.gif

In other news: MW3 will have 80 levels, and I think 15 prestiges. However, prestiging will be much more rewarding, as there will be a "prestige shop" you can access and unlock cool features with prestige tokens (Or so I've heard), such as extra custom class slots, double XP (Probably for a certain amount of time), special gear, etc.
Just read that too. Didn't know that, looking forward to using that! I'm on my 5th prestige now in MW2, and I agree there should be more incentive. I especially like the 'Early Unlock' item you can buy. Then you can FINALLY use the AK47 much earlier, instead of only getting it at lvl 70/80. Extra custom class slots is just about the only useful thing you get when you prestige in MW2.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i gotta say is that... I WANT DAT CAR. One of my neighbors has the black ops edition but DAYUM thats a sexy car... its a shame the gas bill for it is gonna be ODEE high

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: