Modern Warfare 2 Trailer: The Reveal [Spoilers!]

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Best trailer ever. Even has Eminem in the background!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
Still sensitive about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 spoilers? Then this explosive new trailer for the game might not be for you. But if you like explosions cued to Eminem songs, you're gonna love it regardless.

Seriously, there are video snippets of just about every major event in the game here, if not every level, including stuff that's potentially spoiler-filled. On the other hand, the rhyming styles of Nate Dogg and Marshall Mathers set to footage of missiles decimating castles and frosty snowmobile chases may override one's desire to go into Modern Warfare 2 fresh.

I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Oh, and keep in mind, this level of violence is for the mature crowd. No clicking if you're under 17, OK? Thanks.

News Source: Kotaku

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont really care about this game much but it giving me a Matthew Reilly vibe with it continually cahnging locations and even going into space. His books would make such great games and movies.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Edgedancer said:
Dont really care about this game much but it giving me a Matthew Reilly vibe with it continually cahnging locations and even going into space. His books would make such great games and movies.

Yeah, I saw that too. In space, wtf?!
Very nice trailer, with one of Eminem's best songs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: