Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
"If you'd like to hear the music of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 without the explosion noises in the background, the game might be getting an official soundtrack release in the near future."

Tweeted by Infinity Ward Creative Strategist Robert Bowling, the Facebook fan page for famed Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer was recently updated with news of his most recent music projects, which includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. While no dates are mentioned, the page states "A soundtrack album is in the works!"

With record-breaking sales of the game itself, it's a fair assumption that plenty of people enjoyed the music in said game, which Reviews Editor Tae Kim described as "thrusting." Any Modern Warfare fans thinking of buying the game's soundtrack? I might, given Tae's hearty endorsement.
Source.

Great news, the music in Modern Warfare 2 was amazing and I will definitely be buying this, at first I thought they wasn't going to release one but looks like they are.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Nooooo, why is this even here?! Do we need a soundtrack of bullets flying, bombs exploding, and other sound effects during the game?!

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
luke_c said:
QUOTE said:
"If you'd like to hear the music of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 without the explosion noises in the background, the game might be getting an official soundtrack release in the near future."

Tweeted by Infinity Ward Creative Strategist Robert Bowling, the Facebook fan page for famed Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer was recently updated with news of his most recent music projects, which includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. While no dates are mentioned, the page states "A soundtrack album is in the works!"

With record-breaking sales of the game itself, it's a fair assumption that plenty of people enjoyed the music in said game, which Reviews Editor Tae Kim described as "thrusting." Any Modern Warfare fans thinking of buying the game's soundtrack? I might, given Tae's hearty endorsement.
Source.

Great news, the music in Modern Warfare 2 was amazing and I will definitely be buying this, at first I thought they wasn't going to release one but looks like they are.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's a an unofficial soundtrack (game rip) floating around the web. High quality stuff.

The music is excellent; I will most definitely buy this soundtrack!

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
blackdragonbahamut said:
am i right that a musictrack by eminem is the title song for this game? the sountrack of this game would be of high quality of course since the game itself is very well too
Well there was a song in one of the final trailers by Eminem called "Till I Collapse". It was perfect for the trailer, all in sync and all.. just awesome. (:

Here it is:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you