WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
And Costello's not an asshole, he's a vampire - I've already posted the proof.
wink.gif

Erm. Costy's not so much a vamp. But he certainly does suck. In the best of ways. >_>

Also, i'm shocked this thread has gotten this much attention. Thats exactly for what this guy was looking. As soon as a new member gets shit for anything, bam. We hate them. Thats it, 100% on the head. (cough sarcasm cough)

Also, he pulled out the GameFaqs name and all hell breaks loose.

Classic troller activity. Shame i had to post in here too... but any reason to say "Costy Sucks...."
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I just had to reply after the WildWon, so our avatars make sense!!
tongue.gif

And everyone who stays here for longer than few days will see how much of a great community we are!

EDIT:
ohmy.gif
and Killermech killed the main purpose of my post!!

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, stricter than GFAQs? There's got to be a better example. I've been warned twice in the last week there, yet I haven't so much as had a post edited or removed here, AFAIK.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I almost got warned because I keep making topics of the wrong icons 'can't post NDS topic on the news topic'

You just being whining because no one is playing to you. Think before complaining!!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
WildWon said:
Costy's not so much a vamp. But he certainly does suck. In the best of ways. >_>

wtf.gif

So many questions... so little time

Ewww no. I didn't mean it like that. I meant it sexually!

ON TOPIC:

@Kyrue- If you have a problem or question with something that is going on, PLEASE msg a Mod. They'll either get you the info you require, or find someone to help you. They're good like that. Thats how i started in here. If shit went down on my posts (or had a post removed) and i didn't understand it, they can explain it! (or apologize if they're being a complete Toni tool about it. They're good peoples.

Also, don't just start a post for speaking your mind like this w/out doing the above action. Otherwise, you'll end up having a handful of regulars that will jump in and just flame the shit out of you. Use your head, and don't just openly complain in a new thread unless you've tried ALL other options. This is the quickest way to burn a bridge.

Just trying to lend a helping hand
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
@Kyrue- If you have a problem or question with something that is going on, PLEASE msg a Mod. They'll either get you the info you require, or find someone to help you. They're good like that. Thats how i started in here. If shit went down on my posts (or had a post removed) and i didn't understand it, they can explain it! (or apologize if they're being a complete Toni tool about it. They're good peoples.

Also, don't just start a post for speaking your mind like this w/out doing the above action. Otherwise, you'll end up having a handful of regulars that will jump in and just flame the shit out of you. Use your head, and don't just openly complain in a new thread unless you've tried ALL other options. This is the quickest way to burn a bridge.

Just trying to lend a helping hand
smile.gif
You see....Wildy writes that, and I suspend him for few days!! but that's not strict, that's justice..

Just kidding, all staff members here are very friendly people and open for discussion or help..Just ask! And making a topic like this is actually the worst solution you could come up with!
wink.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kyrue said:
I made a simple thread giving my thanks to the creator of Pokemon Bloody Diamond and not only do I get flamed, the topic gets locked.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116232

Congratulations.....you've successfully alienated a new member. Perhaps I was wrong to think this forum was worth my time.

I guess you'll be leaving now. I've already packed your bags for you... they're kinda light. I couldn't find anything to actually put in them, seeing as you've only been here for 3 months and have contributed absolutely nothing to the site but the useless thread that got locked and this useless thread about the thread that got locked... I'll put these in the bag -- no one else wants them anyway. OH!! I also put some graham crackers in the outer pocket of the bag, in case you get hungry while you search for a new E-home. Good luck out there, I'm rooting for you
grog.gif

P.S. Please don't write us, I don't think we'd receive the letters... um, our mail box is broken and stuff...

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Prophet said:
Kyrue said:
I made a simple thread giving my thanks to the creator of Pokemon Bloody Diamond and not only do I get flamed, the topic gets locked.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116232

Congratulations.....you've successfully alienated a new member. Perhaps I was wrong to think this forum was worth my time.

I guess you'll be leaving now. I've already packed your bags for you... they're kinda light. I couldn't find anything to actually put in them, seeing as you've only been here for 3 months and have contributed absolutely nothing to the site but the useless thread that got locked and this useless thread about the thread that got locked... I'll put these in the bag -- no one else wants them anyway. OH!! I also put some graham crackers in the outer pocket of the bag, in case you get hungry while you search for a new E-home. Good luck out there, I'm rooting for you
grog.gif

P.S. Please don't write us, I don't think we'd receive the letters... um, our mail box is broken and stuff...

I can see why he would want to leave with posts like these. There is no need to be a douche. This is not a type of post I would have expected from you, prophet

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefaqs...i like gamefaqs...leave gfaqs alone!!!!

on second thought i DID get banned for a month for simply stating i dont like homo's..i was told " u have no right to not like gay people" (ORLY???).....dont even think about having an opinion other than "this game rocks" on gfaqs boards....haha...gbatemp is a hell of a lot better overall..only thing is gfaqs has a board for every game on every system...which can be helpful at times..but mostly just retarded

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Honestly, I think you're a troll, and you just want attention... which sadly is just what you got.

Anyway, if you're NOT a troll, then I'm very sorry your experience in GBAtemp hasn't been that good. You shouldn't let one or two members get the better of you. On internet sites such as these, you have to be tough and learn to ignore what people say. It's just like the real world - not EVERYONE will like you and be nice to you. You just have to ignore them and move on. I think it was wrong for them to flame you (if they did, cause I didn't see anything) but you were also wrong by making a new thread just to say thanks to the guy, when it would have been perfectly fine to post in his topic. You could have even PM'd him... anyway, it's an honest mistake, and I'm sorry you got flamed. GBAtemp is not very strict at all, except for a mod or two that like being jerks... but that's for another discussion! :X

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Costello said:
Don't generalize. And don't jump to conclusions too quickly
wink.gif

I'm the admin (well one of the three) around here and I'm sorry that you feel that way.
This place isn't usually very strict, on the contrary we've been really lenient in the past.
I think you shouldn't give up so early
smile.gif
people aren't all so bad here...
costello i think they are scared of you avatar, change it to something like a flower or ponies!!
and everyone will love you more than now :yayigotbanned:

ontopic: this is the badass nintendo forum of the whole internet
im glad that i found it

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
I can see why he would want to leave with posts like these. There is no need to be a douche. This is not a type of post I would have expected from you, prophet
Douche? Hmm, you might be right. Perhaps that was overly mean of me.

My Apologies Kyrue. What bothered me about the the post at the start of this thread, is that it seemed extremely self centered. I read it as almost a threat; "if I can't post the way I want I'm leaving" was the general idea I took from it. However, that was a pretty cynical reading on my part. If you truly do feel alienated, then once more allow me to apologize. Gbatemp is a fair place. The mods are a step above those you'll find on any other site of this kind and the members are genuinely nice and eager to help one another. That being said, I can see that your first taste of gbatemp was less then steller and "who" is to blame for this really doesn't matter. Let's just assume it was an off day for all involved parties and turn the page.

So, Welcome to Gbatemp Kyrue.

Sidenote: Damn you Science, with your moral clarity and your “This is not what I expected from you Prophet”. Damn you.
tongue.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You used a Code box for no reason, it looked like a quote box, and if you're quoting then that means what you are saying is not your own words. Basically, it seemed like you just copy and pasta'd that post (and made an entire topic for it), and we all know that no one like a copy and pasta.
hate2.gif

Solution: Get rid of that code box, but the damage is already done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)