[Moderate Spoiler] Attack of the Friday Monsters Physical Card Game

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by sam0el!, Sep 7, 2013.

1. sam0el!
    OP

sam0el! Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2013
    Brazil
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Hi all,

So I was playing Attack of the Friday Monsters for the 3ds and I fell in love with it. So I really wanted to play the real card game. But since one of those will probably never come out, I made my own! Now I'm playing it all day long with my 4 year-old. Tell me what you guys think of such idea.

If you have a third player to act as a referee, all the rules can be the same. If you do not, a few changes will do the trick!

Attached Files:

2. Gabelvampir

Gabelvampir Free Mars!

Mar 17, 2009
    Gambia, The
    K-Town
    Cool, the cards are nicely done.
    Where did you get the pictures from?
    Would you care to post the whole set?

3. sam0el!
    OP

sam0el! Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2013
    Brazil
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Well, since I did not find the pictures anywhere in the web, and since they probably will take a long time, if ever, to be online, then my only solution was to take photos of the 3ds screen with my smartphone. Believe it or not the quality is not all that bad if you edit it and print it wisely. I was going to upload the original pictures here. However, the file is too large to upload here (36mb - not that big, but it wont let me) so if anyone wants the original pictures I took, I can mail them, or upload somewhere else of interest. But you can always try shooting your own high quality photos of the 3ds screen :D.

4. sam0el!
    OP

sam0el! Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2013
    Brazil
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Also, since you cant evolve real life cards, I took the trouble of shooting 1,2 and 3 stars cards for each modality (rock, paper, scissors).