ROM Hack Modding Dark Souls - An Investigation

horkrux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been working on making some of the mod tools compatible, so it's doable in theory. The mods would have to be ported specifically to Switch of course.
But depending on how much the mod changes, you'd either have to distribute almost the entire game with it (which can't really be legal anymore lol), or ask people to dump the game and install it themselves (which is... tedious)

maxx488

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've been working on making some of the mod tools compatible, so it's doable in theory. The mods would have to be ported specifically to Switch of course.
But depending on how much the mod changes, you'd either have to distribute almost the entire game with it (which can't really be legal anymore lol), or ask people to dump the game and install it themselves (which is... tedious)
Nice! Hope everything goes well. You are the switch souls savior!

Ace88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does the HQ Audio Pack also work on the latest version (1.0.3) by following the description on Nexus mods?

--> place the files into: atmosphere\titles\01004AB00A260000\romfs

maxx488

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does the HQ Audio Pack also work on the latest version (1.0.3) by following the description on Nexus mods?

--> place the files into: atmosphere\titles\01004AB00A260000\romfs
I think with recent versions of atmosphere it goes in contents instead of titles

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Guys I recently fight Manus and found out that he was missing their sound effects, I talked with horkrux about it but this boss is actually pretty far in the game, I defeat him so my save wouldn’t be useful for test, if someone has a advanced save that hasn’t beat him please share it in order to test.

Thanks
I just ran into this issue myself. I can provide my save file if it's needed, it's the only boss I'm missing from the DLC. Let me know and I'd be glad to help.

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, where can I find your tool? I like to try port this mod Dark Souls Remastered The Spanish Mod (audio and intro video)

Do You have a tutorial?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:rSNoXEpF8y4
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too ♫ :rofl2:rSNoXEpF8y4