Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
PS3_WVI_WAT2.png

Well, a very clever and crafty modder, after creating an Xbox 360 WVI (Wireless Video Interface) that you can see here has made another one, this time for the PlayStation 3.

If you don't know what it does, then let me fill you in- it transmits AV signals to and from your PS3 and displays it on screen as is shown in the picture and your PS3 operates normally. It's just like Remote Play for PSP, you might say, except this is more advanced and you can do everything you need.

It's ideal for those of you who can't use your TV for whatever reason (someone hogging it again or what?) and while it might not look the greatest of things in the entire world, it has taken some skill, you have to admit. Here are the full specs, taken from here (more info there too):

"4500maH Li-ion battery's and recharge circuit with built in
LED capacity meter.

5" widescreen LCD

AV in port, headphones, usb mini and charge

1.2ghz wireless AV receiver and (obviously) ps3 remote."

He says that he'll be selling when he fixes the sound that broke, and I'm going to try and snap one up for myself.
tongue.gif

Source

As I have said myself there (this is my article) I may have to get one for myself. ^^

Joystiq fobbed it off. ¬¬

D

Deleted_171835

That's awesome. Play the PS3 "on" the device. Not really a portable PS3 considering that the PS3 has to be on but it's still awesome.

I would love to have one of these....if I had a PS3.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zuron7 said:
IT's only 1.2GHz meaning you can't go far from the PS3.
He can always improve it, he's said it himself.

It would also be good if it could connect to it through the Internet like Remote Play on PSP, but I suppose that's a bit difficult to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended