Modded

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you complain about 1 person enough they raise their warning level. Even if they dont feel that you were bad enough to really do anything other than increase your warn.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Needs-More-Pussy_less_sausage.jpg

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay....

I cant contact p1ngy to respond so heres my response man.

Cant post it due to possible banning.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TTDSman18 said:
I ignored tony... he isnt a mod he is a user that can fuck with people if he wants 2.

Hes one of the best mods here by miles, for any regular user to say otherwise, to say he doesnt deserve his position and hasnt earned it, is just straight up trolling and talking shit.

And as for:

QUOTEMan Up you dont like what I do let me fuckin know instead of well man I was totally okay with it but I think its a bit of a problem for other so lets keep it down.

Ive asked you multiple times personally to quit the shit in regards to the game when I was the judge, and Ive done it nicely. You ignored me, other players and staff. Now you kick up some fuss and act like youve done nothing wrong. Like some great injustice has been done to you.

Pathetic.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you asking is always 2 faced.. man i totaly love ya but quit being a fucking retard.

I didnt do anything wrong. tony didnt "earn his position" as much as it was appointed to him. in order to be a mod you cant play favorites, cant do a lot of things but since he started as a regular he isnt the right person for the mod position.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TTDSman18 said:
you asking is always 2 faced.. man i totaly love ya but quit being a fucking retard.

I didnt do anything wrong. tony didnt "earn his position" as much as it was appointed to him. in order to be a mod you cant play favorites, cant do a lot of things but since he started as a regular he isnt the right person for the mod position.

If you think Toni isn't a good mod, you're the fucking retard.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, I just came here, and I really can't understand what is this about?!
When did I became a problematic one? Last couple of weeks I haven't been on the GBAtemp that much due to some real life obligations that occupied me, so I come here to strictly do my mod duties..

What is it that bothers you so much TTDSman? When you were trolling and being "problematic" in that Movie thread, I tried to talk to you rather then warn you, I never play "favorites" where did you come up with that!
I always contact (at least regular members) somone about any kind of problem before I give out warning, only in cases as real hard flaming, giving out ROMs or something that is strong violation of rules I act "on spot", any other case, I give people the chance to explain themselves!

I'm not "fucking" with anybody..
huh.gif
or at least I wasn't aware of that!

QUOTE said:
tony didnt "earn his position" as much as it was appointed to him. in order to be a mod you cant play favorites, cant do a lot of things but since he started as a regular he isnt the right person for the mod position.
But that's the way Admins pick mods!! You see someone who is active, and isn't causing any problems, and you ask him to be a staff, I never ever thought of that possibility, until Costello contacted me.....
And the other thing, before I was mod, I actually had maybe three "friends" here, Densetsu3000, TrolleyDave and WildWon, only after my promotion I started to be friend with others, and mainly with p1ngy (I see that's the thing that bothers you)..

I would understand if you complained about me before, but not now
huh.gif
as I said, I cut down my GBAtemp to minimum (only mod duties) because I have real important stuff to worry about in real life..

And mthrnite & p1ngy
wub.gif
I really appreciate it, thanks guys..

EDIT: And I just say your WARN Log, I haven't complained about you since the last time we actually talked about it..So if this is something new, it wasn't me..
frown.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Posts merged

mthrnite said:
TTDSman18 said:

Being a good mod and doing your job are 2 totally diff things.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
TTDSman18 said:

This statement was p1ngpong calling me a fucking retard.

Warn log is no problem toni and I dont have a shit of problem with you but you are a shitty mod. you are to familiar with most people.

take mthr nice guy and we all joke and kid with him but he is like our boss rather than a user. toni is like the buddy that got promoted and now still tries to be your friend but you would respect him more if he was either not the boss or if he acted like the boss towards you.

the Warn log was set in because p1ngy kept bitching from what he told me

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TTDSman18 said:
Being a good mod and doing your job are 2 totally diff things.
What?!
huh.gif

If you're doing your job good, it means you're good at it! If I'm a good guitar player, it means I know how to play guitar and I'm good at it, if I'm a good dancer, it means I'm good at dancing.......If I'm a good mod, it means I do my job very good, and people are satisfied! (the fact that you're unsatisfied, as were few trolls that are at this point banned) tells more about you then me! So far, most (majority) people are very pleased by my work and decisions around here!

QUOTE(TTDSman18 @ Mar 25 2009, 07:53 PM) This statement was p1ngpong calling me a fucking retard.

Warn log is no problem toni and I dont have a shit of problem with you but you are a shitty mod. you are to familiar with most people.

take mthr nice guy and we all joke and kid with him but he is like our boss rather than a user. toni is like the buddy that got promoted and now still tries to be your friend but you would respect him more if he was either not the boss or if he acted like the boss towards you.

the Warn log was set in because p1ngy kept bitching from what he told me
Me being familiar with most people makes me a bad mod?!

Ask mthr, he'll be the first one who will tell you that he sure doesn't want to be considered as boss! He is authority here, but he'll never push it onto someone, neither will I, or any current mod..And me being staff member doesn't mean I ask for respect by default....All respect I'm given, I have earned, as well as my respect towards other members..
I'm not so aware of my bad mod decisions, so maybe you could enlighten me?!

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well like I said in the PM I sent to you all I asked was lilsypha ask you again, for the untold time to quit trolling the game. I even said I dont think youve done anything warn worthy really. But anyway this has been going on for a month now, and its getting really old. The fact this has been going on for so long, and the fact that four members of staff have had to speak to you about the same issue is why your warns have been increased.

And the fact that your calling out Toni on this, a guy who wasnt even involved in the decision to increase your warns confuses me. And the fact you wont quit attacking a mod who is universally acknowledged as a fine member of the site and staff is not only despicable, but proves what an idiot and asshole you are. You are in no position to question his integrity.

Say what you want about me, even at my worst I always respected the mods decisions, if I had a problem I would sort it via PM. I never once called a mod out in public the way you are. Especially one as universally respected and loved as Toni. I suspect your doing what your doing just to get under my skin and start a flame war, thinking I may get banned for a warn increase. Thats not going to happen.

Youve really reached a new low this time, and I will say it again, your pathetic.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modding when needed doesnt make you a good mod... its how you mod that matters you have seemed to play favorites and be far 2 strict on n00bs.

you press the report button not ask someone specifically to warn someone.

again... I have been asked to stop by toni and so far only toni and ive already stated my opinion on it

I didnt bring toni out of the box you did p1ngy

I wouldnt have called him out, i would have said it to him and him alone if I was able to contact either of you.

im not trying to start a flame war, I stated my opinion and someone disagreed. OH WELL

Posts merged

playallday said:
nuh uh thats a bad idea considering

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni is diligent, conscientious, humble, and fair. He's sat here working his ass off on the site when nobody else was around and the shit hit the fan. He doesn't stop till he's done. You obviously don't know jack shit about Toni, and I being in the position to know what goes on BEHIND the scenes, am well aware of his competence. Keep on dishing on somebody for no good reason and you'll likely get another warn.

Stay the hell off of the movie thread and stop being a troll. You can consider that a verbal warn.

Normally I'd PM you with something like this, but since you've chosen to air out your laundry in public, I'll follow that lead.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Your just so full of shit its unbelievable. I brought Toni out the box? Wtf are you even talking about? Seriously do you have mental health issues or something?

Pathetic.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i gave a reason and im not dishin on his personality or talking shit just that he is a bad mod.

you started the whole convo p1ngpong you started the talk about everything in fact the whole reason anyone has troubles with me is because p1ngpong is in tonis pocket. I never got introuble until a mod that didnt know anything about the situation was told hey this asshole is being an asshole even though he is actually a nice guy so please ban his ass.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt plan to air anything out in public but p1ngpong like to im people without the possibility of a retort because he doesnt allow me to send him a message through pm. or email

john was from earth and then went to mars not the moon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1