Hacking Homebrew modded wii not working with any usb loaders, HELP!

sunny777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hi, ive come across a problem that my wii doesnt work with any usb loaders at all, all of them seem to freeze at the loading screen or they dont load games at all. ive tried usbloaderGX, wiiflow and cfgusbloader, when i place my usb drive in slot 1, usbloadergx boots up, but gets stuck at a white screen and the only thing i can do is wave around my pointer, so i have to turn my wii off and on. after i go back to the hbmenu, all of the files for it are gone, so it doesnt show up. so it basically deletes itself when i try to run it. but when i put it in slot 0, it boots up correctly but it comes up with a error saying my usb device isnt initialized, and it switches to channel list mode. Wiiflow just is stuck on the loading screen, and i have to turn my wii on and off so it stops, and cfg works, and sees my usb, but when i try and boot up a game, (this case, mario kart wii) it says its booting it, but it never does and just freezes. ive tried to switch usb ports a million times and tried again, but it never seems to work.

ive modded my wii with only a usb drive and st2hax.

if you need any more information, please say and i will give it to you, i just really want this to work.

also, im not sure if this is the right place to post this thread so i appoligize if it isnt.

thanks!

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: jeannotte

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Be sure to have the correct cios installed and gx loader correct configured for initialize your hdd, show up your games and dont switches to channel listen mode. If u search the forum u will find enough threats about hdd recognizen failer and how to troubleshoot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM