OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ordered from modchipstore.com after january 16th and recieved your r4 ds, or atleast got the tracking info because I ordered from them on the 16th and it still says backorder on my profile even though they claim its in stock and has been since the 19th.

XeroRestraint

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one on Tuesday or Wednesday and DHL tracking indicates it is out for delivery today (Friday). I was very surprised.
yaynds.gif

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ordered from modchipstore.com after january 16th and recieved your r4 ds, or atleast got the tracking info because I ordered from them on the 16th and it still says backorder on my profile even though they claim its in stock and has been since the 19th.

Very strange, you should've received it by now. I'd would call them if I were you. I ordered on the 16th and got it on 23rd.

serginsurge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I called them several times but they never answer, I also wrote them a ticket but they dont respond so I told them they have until tommorow or I'm going to leave it to my credit card company.

serginsurge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first time I ordered from them I had no problem and was amazed by how fast it arrived. But this time it took three weeks, they finally responded to my emails and everything is taken care of now, I should have it y next wednesday!!!

ndsl4me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow,last week I ordered one form a R4DS store :http://www.digimartz.com,just it cost my 5 days,so happy,so appreciations to the R4DS store owner!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: