Hacking Modchipcentral Gateway?

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone recently bought from modchipcentral, I've done business with them before everything shipped and came no problem but atm I'm having an issue with them.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from them before and they were great. They'er even on the official resellers list on the Gateway site, and they're advertised as a legitimate site on Maxconsole. It's 100% legit. What's going on, that's causing you an issue?

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ordered on Thursday, payment went through got emails saying blah blah payment accepted you will receive email giving you tracking number. Well yesterday came sent an email asking if it's going to ship since my status was in completed state. Got email saying Yes it will ship out today. Well waited all day for an email for tracking number nothing as of yet. Sent another email today asking did it ship or what, got email saying yes it shipped out yesterday, we will send an email with more info. And still nothing.... sent 2 emails again waiting for a response..

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ordered on Thursday, payment went through got emails saying blah blah payment accepted you will receive email giving you tracking number. Well yesterday came sent an email asking if it's going to ship since my status was in completed state. Got email saying Yes it will ship out today. Well waited all day for an email for tracking number nothing as of yet. Sent another email today asking did it ship or what, got email saying yes it shipped out yesterday, we will send an email with more info. And still nothing.... sent 2 emails again waiting for a response..

Don't worry. Tracking takes a lot of time to update. It probably shipped and everything, they just haven't gotten the tracking number yet. I'd say you're in the clear ;)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah its not something to worry about, i ordered from teensy.co.uk and didn't even get the order status and tracking details until it had actually arrived

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got an update, they said they were having problems with UPS so mine was sent air via canadapost which can take 1 to 7 days... with no tracking.... #HURT

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up with tracking your mail, impatient are we? I've ordered a lot of stuff (Gateway3DS too) from modchipcentral and never had a problem, always took 3 days to get to my house. There was another site in Canada that I ordered a few things from and it took 5 days to get to me.

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Impatient sure but I like to know where my order is currently at so I can know when to be home and etc. PLus I always received tracking numbers, this time I didn't...

ineverwipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it takes some time but they are a legit and respectable retailer. I've ordered all my mod supplies from there and haven't been disappointed yet.

It just takes some time to ship because I'd imagine they're swamped with orders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1