Modchip Depot failing to ship after 3 months?

Maxmilian626

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
I know there's a similar post out there like mine, but I'm hoping that this discussion will be more noticed. 3 months ago, I ordered an SCDSTWO from Modchip Depot, due to the 16 awesome reviews they got. It also had the best price (before S & H, which totaled to 41 bucks), and I thought "What the heck? I might as well buy from here.". Well, first I needed to get an alertpay, which I was not too familiar with (I prefer paypal), but after I made the payment and everything, I got an email from Alertpay, confirming the payment. Later, I checked my order history; it didn't exist. After emailing Modchip Depot, it finally got put on, but said "pending". I emailed back many times, rarely getting responses. First time, they told me their server crashed, recompiling everything, and giving me a shipping estimate the next time. The second time, they told me it was out of stock, which was consternating due to the fact I thought it was "in stock" when I ordered. They said wait two weeks for shipping. Well, I waited 2 months. Still no response. I sent an email every day of the week, still no response. I saw another post where Modderman was talking about Modchip Depot like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, yet, I didn't get any fast support... I just would really like someone to tell me what's going on. So far, after my ordering, all they did was increase the SCDSTWO's price by 2 bucks, and it hasn't been in stock since. Somebody please reply?

-Maxmilian626

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1