Modchip Depot failing to ship after 3 months?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Maxmilian626, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Maxmilian626
    OP

Maxmilian626 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2011
    United States
    Hey guys,
    I know there's a similar post out there like mine, but I'm hoping that this discussion will be more noticed. 3 months ago, I ordered an SCDSTWO from Modchip Depot, due to the 16 awesome reviews they got. It also had the best price (before S & H, which totaled to 41 bucks), and I thought "What the heck? I might as well buy from here.". Well, first I needed to get an alertpay, which I was not too familiar with (I prefer paypal), but after I made the payment and everything, I got an email from Alertpay, confirming the payment. Later, I checked my order history; it didn't exist. After emailing Modchip Depot, it finally got put on, but said "pending". I emailed back many times, rarely getting responses. First time, they told me their server crashed, recompiling everything, and giving me a shipping estimate the next time. The second time, they told me it was out of stock, which was consternating due to the fact I thought it was "in stock" when I ordered. They said wait two weeks for shipping. Well, I waited 2 months. Still no response. I sent an email every day of the week, still no response. I saw another post where Modderman was talking about Modchip Depot like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, yet, I didn't get any fast support... I just would really like someone to tell me what's going on. So far, after my ordering, all they did was increase the SCDSTWO's price by 2 bucks, and it hasn't been in stock since. Somebody please reply?

-Maxmilian626

2. zhuzhuchina

zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Switzerland
    Shanghai
    contact your credit card company for a chargeback, if don't know go to your bank that issued the credit card

3. lightakejerry

lightakejerry Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2011
    United States
    ShenZhen
    So you'd better choose a reliable online store to buy not just judge by some fake reviews they posted...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice