Hacking mod trouble...cannot buy those games

Laneyj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello there..I was wondering if there was any way to modify my Wii without one of those 3 games mentioned before. I have a Japanese Wii on 4.3 firmware..and I am not going to find any of those games for cheap..the import Super Smash bros cost around $60-80 and the other 2 I can't find anywhere..so if anyone could give me any other way to mod my wii besides using a mod chip or those games..I would deeply appreciate it..thanks..

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it hasn't been previously modded (with installed forwarder channels), then there's no chance....if you can't rent one from somewhere, ur going to have to suck it up and buy a game....or...

i see you have a US flag under your name....you maybe able to find modders who provide their services on your local Craigslist for cheaper than $60-$80...i know there's a bunch in my area (they charge $30 start to finish, haggle less for just the HBC)....

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol, yeah someones just gonna magically create a method just for you that doesn't require a game exploit to install hbc.

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Rent one of the games from Blockbuster, Red Box, or some other game rental place.
2. Borrow one from someone locally.
3. Borrow one from your local library if they have game rentals (Mine does. Free 7-day game rentals!).
4. Buy one of the games.
5. Steal one of the games.

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you in the US? If you are in the US and have a Jap Wii then yes I can see why it would be hard to get those games. My suggestion is to just get the Wii chipped. If you can not solder you can get the solderless kind. The chips for the Wii range in price from $6 and up.

Laneyj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ Yea man, I'm in NY...but thank you for the solderless mod chip option..checked it out and it definitely looks like the best way to go..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."