1. SupermanSnake

OP SupermanSnake Newbie
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    Hi All,

It's me again. I am creating a new post to show you my Darkest Dungeon Rebon project that I am working on. Unfortunately, I recently lost my job and I had to move to another flat so I wasn't able to upload video gameplay and provide some feedback on this.

What you have in this video is a nightmare to figure out and do, but thanks to my insomnia I want to show you what Vita can do.
    - Better HUD and increased font!!
    - New loading screen!!
    - Everything from my previous mod is here, for example, the stagecoach is now has a 100 limit. etc
    - And most importantly new Heroes!!!

In this video, there is a Monk gameplay but in the end, is a Kratos teaser. I was able to port a couple more like Dragonslayer, Darkwrait, etc. There is also a bunch of skins as you can see. You can also see that there are white lines as I am trying to figure out the correct size of the image. Some things are simple to do, like 3 trinkets limits etc.

I hope you enjoy the video and I will try to get this out so we can Revive this game and set up a modding scene.

Here is the link: youtu.be/CPGgCuWC8zs

p.s to moderators: I do apologize for creating a new tread, if its a problem please let me know.

2. Nightwinter

Nightwinter GBAtemp Fan

Venezuela
    awesome man! so good to see that you actually kept your will to mod this game! helluva job dude!

SupermanSnake likes this.
  3. SupermanSnake

OP SupermanSnake Newbie
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    @Nightwinter Ty for those words man, I appreciate it. I will try to get beta release next month to the public so we can maybe work out future bugs etc.

Last edited by SupermanSnake, Sep 12, 2020
    Nightwinter likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - gameplay), Showcase), Darkest