mod install services in the uk?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shineget, Jul 12, 2007.

1. shineget
    OP

shineget Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2006
    Portsmouth, England
    I was wondering if anyone knew of some reliable and cheap mod installers within the uk (the closer to portsmouth the better)

I don't wish to install it myself because i have no experience, and would have to buy a soldering iron, and so i may aswell just pay the little extra and get someone who knows what they're doing to fit it.

thanks.

2. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
  3. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    ghot2fitters are reliable, they have fitted my ps2 and Wii and do a excellent job plus you get 6 months warranty, they sell genuine wiikeys if that's what you want and you should have your console back with you within 2 days at least, email them and ask them any question you want, or you can phone them if you wish.

4. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    screw fking about and sending your wii in the post. You can find some one local to do it for £30ish

5. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London

i can guarantee you that doing that 100% you will get a clone modchip and no warranty at all, if there is anything wrong with the install they will probably tell you to sod off and you won't see them again, ghost2fitters are genuine and professional, i'm not paid to say all this, this is all from personal experience in using them twice now, whenever there is a problem, they will sort it out free of charge, no questions asked (will refund shipping costs if anything goes wrong)

6. Dazimus

Dazimus GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2006
    Liverpool, UK
    I can vouch for WillieWonka too, had two Wii's fitted with Wiikey's by him and can highly recommend his service.

7. thehive

thehive Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2006
    Console Workshop offer a very skilled, professional service. You will have to mail your Wii to him though, but I think the turn around is just a matter of days. Highly recommended.

8. davewii

davewii Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2007
    hey if you are in the west midlands area and need your wii chipping, he will chip it 4 you 4 u 4 £25 if you provide the chip check out his website 4 more details, he chipped mine and its been working 100% trust me he is decent and he also fits cyclowiz and wiid
    www.isl-electronics.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk[/url]
    fits all other consoles 2 :-)

9. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    Remember if you have cut legs you will get charged more.

10. Wanque

Wanque GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2005
    Disability discrimination!

So if you're in a wheelchair, you get charged more than an able bodied customer?

Shocking!

11. rigz2007

rigz2007 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2007
    [​IMG]