Hacking Mod-chips- I need to know more.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
I use mininova, the Pirate Bay and others. Mininova is one of the best. I'm connected to about 60 of them, but I don't download from all of them.

Can Vista's own burning thing burn an ISO? I've only got DVD-R's and Vista has a function that allows you to treat a disc like a USB memory stick, even if it isn't re-writable. At least that's how I understand it anyway...

And also, I have downloaded the WiiKey configuration disc and the latest 1.9s update. What do I do with them? Do I just burn the 2 ISO's onto a disc, and it'll run?
Mininova is actually not as good as most think. BTJunkie has been one of the #1~5 for over 3 years now. It also SEARCHES mininova, so it's better either way.
tongue.gif

--
You can ONLY write to a DVD-R ONCE, and ONLY once. Hence "read" after the first write all you can do is read. For RW you can read/write anytime.

Also, DVD-RW CAN be rewritten on.

DVD-R cannot

coolethan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never posted, but i joined over a year ago....so yeah :/

but why do you guy's use slow Public Trackers when you can get on a good private site like Joh's, Ntorrents, BC, Demonoid, etc.?
the only downside is it's a rule to seed back, but just leaving it connected over night can get you a 1:1 ratio.

but to answer your question, i would say buy a couple DVD +/- RW's for the Config and Update's as at any time (although unlikely) Wiikey may come out with a new fw or config disc.
and use DVD +/- R's for your Wii and GC games, burn with IMGburn at a slow speed or whatever you're comfortable with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night