Hacking Mod Chips Direct Taking pre-orders for Gateway 3DS ?

OscarRamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I know Gateway-3DS said that there should be no pre-orders, but if you guys check out the "Reseller's" section on their official site, you can see that modchipsdirect is taking pre-orders. Also I would like to point out that other sites are saying this comes out almost at the end of june, but these guys say June 15th. Would you guys order from this company or would you rather wait?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The official site said to wait, even if other sites say they have pre-orders available... Not saying it isn't true, it's just something could change.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
does this look like the right section for your question? you've been a member for over a year, still dont know the right sections.... :huh: :hateit:

Reactions: BortzANATOR

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it was suppose be release by the middle of Jun but its safe to say at the end of June is when they would be available.
Why would anyone want to buy something well at least pre order in this case... When there not sure about what they are getting?

Id wait for a review if I was you.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When there not sure about what they are getting?

That is true I never did think about that I mean there just a company and all they have to show for is just 1 video so who knows @stephysanrio your probably right I would wait for a review.

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm being paranoid or not but hey at least devin would be able to put some rumors to rest and give us more information once he gets his sample.

$80 is a lot of money for a card that doesn't do anything other than just 1 game at a time. Yes it's the first card but not worth it IMO besides we dont know if gateway will do future updates & so on. At least I recommend waiting for the review

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I don't think he said anything bad.. Whether there is previous history or not, all he said that location wise, it would be better for people in the US to get it from a US store, while the ones from Canada get it from the Canadian site.

It's also why most Americans used RHS. So, um.. Chill?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple