Hacking mod chip

rejin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im thinking of getting a wii and having it mod but im kinda new to all this so if anyone is feeling kind then plz tell me which chip is good and also my bed room is small so im wondering do u need to be a distant away from the wii to play or if theres anything like that

and thx anyone whos will to answer my questions

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the mod chip question is asked in almost every topic of this forum. It all depends on what your level of skill in soldering. For most a bought chip like Cyclowiz or WiiKey would be best for someone with little to no knowledge of soldering since you can "Quick Solder" them. However, I recommend the OpenWii chip since the community built around them is far more progressive.

Good luck! And, you don't need to be far at all from your TV to play.. you should be fine.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm more worried about the quicksolder approach, since if you should need to remove it and don't know what you're doing, it can get troublesome.

It's really no harder to just use wires, and if briefed right, is quick and easy. Key is to know you don't need any extra solder beyond what already comprises the pads.

rejin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im new to all this lol i hav a moded ps2 but the store did it for me im just think which mod is better cuz i could buy it online and bring it to the store and they would mod it for me

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im new to all this lol i hav a moded ps2 but the store did it for me im just think which mod is better cuz i could buy it online and bring it to the store and they would mod it for me
what store would mod for you? just curious. would be interesting if they modded cut leg wii's. pretty impressive if they did

rejin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wats cut leg wii and the store is in ny and if u live there you should noe ct has alot of places that mod console for ppl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1