mod chip installation service

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Zendrik, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Zendrik
    OP

Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    Kissimmee, FL
    Does anyone know of a reliable company/person that installs Wii Modchips? I've never soldered anything before and it isn't something I want to try for my first time on my Wii. If it matters, I just bought a Wiikey. On a side note, if any Tempers feel they are up to the task and want to make some money, I have no problem with that.

2. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    I see you're in FL. There is a guy in Gainesville. Check out Craigslist in said area. Do a search for what you want...should find him...

3. Vahnyyz

Vahnyyz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Branford Fl
    you're awesome gonzo

4. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    hehe i take it you found him ok Vahnyyz? nice. he's good. he did mine and i've never had a problem.

5. Vahnyyz

Vahnyyz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Branford Fl
    yea i talked to him and now i just need to get the money together real quick and i'll be happy

=D

6. Zendrik
    OP

Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    Kissimmee, FL
    LOL, I just checked and couldn't find anything about mod chip installation in the gainesville area. I'll try again when I get outta of work, but if someone could tell me what to search for, or what his name is, that would be cool too.