Drillakilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi gang.

I have my switchme installed and having a blast. Running Hekate and Reinx.

Questions

1. How do I load SX OS, is there a way to boot this from Hekate as a payload, I've tried and it doesn't recognise file

2. XCI and keys. I'm about to try 4nxci. But am wary I will need keys are there any tools for this?

Spunky247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you're running ReiNX why would you want to run SX OS? Also SX OS doesn't run backups without a purchased license, it only runs homebrew

What do you mean with backups without a license wont run? All my backups are running perfectly! Dont want to advertise sx OS.... Reinx is also very fine ✌️ didn t you mix something?

Last edited by Spunky247,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What do you mean with backups without a license wont run? All my backups are running perfectly! Dont want to advertise sx OS.... Reinx is also very fine ✌️ didn t you mix something?

SX OS will not run backups if you don't buy the license. You probably bought the Pro bundle which already comes with a license for the OS plus the dongle and jig

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. How do I load SX OS, is there a way to boot this from Hekate as a payload, I've tried and it doesn't recognise file
I guess you're trying to load the boot.dat from hekate? You need to load the payload.bin from the sx os website (listed as SX Loader 1.0) from hekate and it will launch the boot.dat as normal.

Spunky247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SX OS will not run backups if you don't buy the license. You probably bought the Pro bundle which already comes with a license for the OS plus the dongle and jig

Okay now i understand what you mean. Yes, Team Executer is interested in making profit of a console hack and i also dont like this that much! I bought the licence for less than 15 € and that was it worth for me at that time. But i also prefer a free solution. I did it because of the xci loader... Shame on me^^

Drillakilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't mind paying for a licence if it works well. I just want to try It out first.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess you're trying to load the boot.dat from hekate? You need to load the payload.bin from the sx os website (listed as SX Loader 1.0) from hekate and it will launch the boot.dat as normal.

So there is a a payload bin file. I downloaded sx 2.0 and it only had a zip file with day inside. I copied that to payloads folder.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So there is a a payload bin file. I downloaded sx 2.0 and it only had a zip file with day inside. I copied that to payloads folder.
Yeah you can get it from the official sx os website (I can't link it here, but it was the first result when I googled "SX Loader 1.0"). Click "Download" at the top, then currently the third red button is "Download SX Loader 1.0", which is the payload.bin. You can rename it on your sd card if you want it to be more obvious which payload it is.

Drillakilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah you can get it from the official sx os website (I can't link it here, but it was the first result when I googled "SX Loader 1.0"). Click "Download" at the top, then currently the third red button is "Download SX Loader 1.0", which is the payload.bin. You can rename it on your sd card if you want it to be more obvious which payload it is.

Thanks mate. The best thing I can see about it is it loads xci no problems which seem to be more common. Do I still need keys for the games when running SX os?

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.