Homebrew MochaCFW reboot loop with USB storage

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had this EXACT problem, let my upload my config file which solved the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[MOCHA]
viewMode=1
directLaunch=1
launchImage=0
noIosReload=1
launchSysMenu=0
redNAND=0
seeprom_red=0
otp_red=0
syshaxXml=1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Replace your config file with the above! It fixed my issue with my Sysnand doing it.

Last edited by I_AM_L_FORCE,

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same problem from to time to time, it can be months withouth issues or it can be each time I turn on the wii U, the only way to solve this I have found was to force shutdown and turning on it again, I'll try moving BOTW.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MOCHA-CFW...the whole NAND to SD dumping process.
You don't need to dump NAND, you know. That's a depreciated thing. If you're actually using an EmuNAND, that might well be the source of your woes. You should probably just try running Mocha without anything like that.

D

Deleted_391374

Apologies for the necrobump but I'm running into the same problem and the above solutions didn't work for me. I followed the guide at wiiu.hacks.guide exactly and I am receiving the "Please only connect or disconnect USB drives..." error after CBHC autoboots into the system menu. I have a USB 2.0 HDD which uses a Y splitter in the rear USB ports.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies for the necrobump but I'm running into the same problem and the above solutions didn't work for me. I followed the guide at wiiu.hacks.guide exactly and I am receiving the "Please only connect or disconnect USB drives..." error after CBHC autoboots into the system menu. I have a USB 2.0 HDD which uses a Y splitter in the rear USB ports.

Did you just get the y cable or has it worked before? If it's never worked, it could be that it still is not giving the hard drive enough power and you may have to try a different one.

D

Deleted_391374

Did you just get the y cable or has it worked before? If it's never worked, it could be that it still is not giving the hard drive enough power and you may have to try a different one.

I've been using it with my Wii U for years so I don't think it's the problem. I also tried to connect one end of the Y splitter to a USB wall adapter. It booted up perfectly once but hasn't worked in any following attempts.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using RedNand or just regular SysNand?

The problem seems to usually be associated with trying to use RedNand from everything I've read. The OP was also trying to use RedNand. If you are don't, just use SysNand. If you're not, then IDK.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted_391374

Are you using RedNand or just regular SysNand?

The problem seems to usually be associated with trying to use RedNand from everything I've read. The OP was also trying to use RedNand. If you are don't, just use SysNand. If you're not, then IDK.

Sysnand I believe, installed by CBHC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...