Mocha CFW Relaunch or don't relaunch the OS ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Xyphoseos, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Xyphoseos
    OP

Xyphoseos Hack or no games

Jun 29, 2016
    France
    Hello ! I want know, I need to Relaunch the os or not ?
    What is the different between this tow and why I can't put an image at the launch when I don't relaunch ?

2. Felek666

Felek666 Archdemon | #AMDForever

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    No, you don't need to unless you want to wait additional seconds after booting up every program out there.
    If you want *sigh* redNAND then check redNAND option to ON and STP and EEPROM redirection in advanced settings to ON.
    I don't really recommend it because it will probably corrupt and you will come here crying that redNAND doesn't want to boot anymore...

Xyphoseos likes this.
  3. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    From the Mocha 0.2 changelog:
    I agree with Felek666. For a person who just wants to run games, disabling the OS relaunch is ok when you're running on sysNAND.

As for why you can't put an image at launch when you don't relaunch, think of it this way: If you stand in line at the cafe (the normal method), you've got time and a place to show your pictures to the person ahead of you. If you skip the line (the shortcut), you just put in your order, grab your drink, and go. Skipping the relaunch is like skipping the line.

Last edited by nexusmtz, Mar 23, 2017
  4. ingsoc

ingsoc Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2008
    United States
    If you don't need redNAND then you probably should just use CBHC and be done with it.

Xyphoseos likes this.