Mobile title Dr. Mario World launches July 10th

Chary Jun 18, 2019.

1. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    PURE micro$ GARBAGE to keep playing you need to buy stamina how absolutely pathetic nintendo i never thought you would sink this low! way to go be like every other mobile dev scum doing this paywall BULLSHIT. it's not even worth pirating :sleep:

Last edited by Bladexdsl, Jun 19, 2019
  2. That's what they want you to think by hiding them in trailers and etc. They bride reviewers to not leak the in-app purchase system.

3. Xzi

Xzi All your base are belong to the proletariat

pip Contributor
    Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Yeah, I'm aware it's a stamina-type system, but the only reason to spend money on those is addiction to the gameplay loop. This doesn't look engaging enough to get people playing for hours at a time, though. Just another shallow mobile game to kill 5-10 minutes at a time with.

Last edited by Xzi, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2019
    Brazil
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Why Nintendo? Why? The next Dr Mario Game could be Miracle Cure Deluxe, Miracle Cure 2 or anything, but NOPE lets make the new Dr Mario game be in smartphones and change the formula, if it was like the tetris port for mobile it would be very cool, but, cmon Nintendo!

5. KooPako

KooPako GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2012
    United States
    Finally they're adding something refreshing to Dr Mario, thank you Line
    Can't wait to see what's up with those viruses variations

6. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Addict

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Dr Mario over prescribed pain medications!!!!

7. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I played this until the time/money-limited number of tries kicked in, you can play through the first easy area with no worries but then when it starts to get more challenging it gives you limited tries. The gameplay itself is the kind of puzzle I'd happily play on my phone in the right mood, so if a working hacked version comes around (unlimited tries or unlimited diamonds would be all I wanted) I might keep playing, otherwise I'm out.