CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Well since it seems we've lost some data so here's the newest patch again.
http://www.4shared.com/archive/kufeZEIe/10152012_Patch_Patch.html?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uswuwi
http://www.mediafire.com/?n6zey6uyg0fs2nk
EDIT: By the way, I haven't given up on this patch or anything, I've just been busy. Halloween and all that going on recently. So I'll get back to serious patch mode soon.
Also I've heard rumors that we're not getting a Translated version of Danball Senki Boost for PSP, so I might try my hand at that sometime soon. I've already looked into Danball Senki W and it has the same issues I encountered during my G Generation edits in that I couldn't get any file names or extensions or File structures out of the CPK files. So I might not be able to get to it. Sorry guys.

DanHR

Super Pilot
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So... how much % of the translate-able text (the things that are just text, not images with characters n stuff) is left?

DanHR

Super Pilot
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ignoring the story, eh... 30%? There's still A LOT of Mission Descriptions to go through and frankly I don't know if I'm gonna tackle all of them.
I think story should be the last priority. If it follows the anime, we all should know what is history about. I think menu and skill translation should be priority.
Btw, when in doubt of a name, visit http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gundam_Wiki

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I think story should be the last priority. If it follows the anime, we all should know what is history about. I think menu and skill translation should be priority.
Btw, when in doubt of a name, visit http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gundam_Wiki

All the Skills are done. All the parts are done. All the materials are done too.
I'm just doing supplemental stuff right now. The game is EASILY 100% playable at this point.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Except for the fact that the game adds to the story(in addition to telling the main plot).

Indeed it does add some plot. Like the intermission between Gen 1 and Gen 2 with Teenage Flit.
However I may eventually get around to translating the plot.

For now the patch is at a point which I'm happy with and I'll start looking into other games like Danball and I'll slowly progress AGE further and further with time.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
If you do, I'd suggest starting with the new stuff(as people can follow the main plot form the anime).

Well see this issue is things aren't labeled as "This is the beginning, the middle, and the end" it's all just sort of there. So if anything I'd start translating at the beginning of the story and be going from there.

Quick question: Has this been confirmed to work with Cosmic Drive?
Yes. Other users have confirmed this works with Cosmic Drive.

D

Deleted User

Well see this issue is things aren't labeled as "This is the beginning, the middle, and the end" it's all just sort of there. So if anything I'd start translating at the beginning of the story and be going from there.

I take it that the story itself isn't stored in chronological order either....(Otherwise you could find where the new stuff starts and work there)

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I take it that the story itself isn't stored in chronological order either....(Otherwise you could find where the new stuff starts and work there)

It might be. However it's stored in over 900 separate files. So I would have to track down the point where Gen 1 ends and the original content ends. And if I were to translate a part of the story I'd just translate the whole story itself.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
hey Crash? where's the latest patch? the links are not updated. XD
The October 30th patch was the last one I've released. I've been doing other stuff and slowly working on Mission Descriptions. Nothing really major enough yet to be worth releasing a patch. I'll probably release a new patch at or near the end of the month when I have a bit more free time.

DanHR

Super Pilot
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Exact same steps just using CD instead of UA. Nothing is changed, they use the same patch.
Somehow, if i do that, it creates me a 0b file

EDIT:
Okay, it takes a while to get fixed, my fault for being impatient -_-

Feel free to add this to bugs

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, I'll probably release one more AGE patch at the end of this month but then that's it for a while. I've made some serious break throughs for Danball Senki BOOST and have already started some work on that. Expect a thread with detailed info and a possibly a patch (Probably CPK method again) within the next few weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: