XP
Country
Venezuela
1347071300071.png

I'm going to post the first version of the patch of crashmanX

>How do I install this?
Instructions on hte reedme of the last patch

>What's Translated?
Item names, Parts names, Materials, Dropped Tech, Weapon Skills, Unit names, A few pilot names, 90% of the menus, quite a few melee weapons, and quite a few errors.

>Which version is this for?
Universe Accel. HOWEVER, in theory it should work on Cosmic Drive as well, I have not tested it yet though.

>Can I use this with a save from my untranslated version?
YES! You in fact can.

>What doesn't work?
Right now the "Pilot Skills" of the Custom Avatar Menu don't work exactly as they should. I'm not sure if this is just superficial or actually effects your ability to choose an ability. For that reason I suggest you create your character in an unpatched version.

>When will a new version be out?
I'm hoping to pop out weekly builds if not sooner. We'll see though it depends on how things progress.

if there are erros please post a screen about it and i will let crash know about it

here some images some things translated

1346898844154.png
1346897759629.png

c6Kl0.png
UtOCm.png

BbA02.png
hlpe2.png

More images here http://imgur.com/a/1jLSm#8
Last Patch
Universe Accel & Cosmic drive​
CPK Patchv1.0 (10/30/2012)
follow the instruction on the ReedMe plz​

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and PM me or E-mail me any errors you encounter at CrashmanNoir(at)gmail.com
Also if you want to help out with Story Translation that'd be cool too. If you do want to help the only requirement is basic knowledge on how to use a Hex Editor like MadEdit. Pretty easy to pick up and learn if you want to give it a shot.

NOTE: This version includes all the Blueprints, all the Weapons, and a few other things. The Custom Character skills is still broken and I'm looking into it. Use an UNPATCHED version if you want to make a custom character.

MORE IMAGES!
http://imgur.com/a/pgYUX#0

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Are you planing on doing the story too?

Eventually. However any help is appreciated. I'm not the best at Japanese so the story translation would take me quite some time. I do have a few friends who have offered their help, but they won't be available for another few months. Like I said above, if you want to take a crack at the story or database, go for it. It's fairly easy to get to the files, their's just a LOT of them. Like ~900 seperate files each containing blurbs from the story (Each individuality event) so some are just one to two lines while others are multiple paragraphs worth of info.

j944004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you planing on doing the story too?

Eventually. However any help is appreciated. I'm not the best at Japanese so the story translation would take me quite some time. I do have a few friends who have offered their help, but they won't be available for another few months. Like I said above, if you want to take a crack at the story or database, go for it. It's fairly easy to get to the files, their's just a LOT of them. Like ~900 seperate files each containing blurbs from the story (Each individuality event) so some are just one to two lines while others are multiple paragraphs worth of info.

I just checked the files. Your right, its not that hard but their are a lots of text to translate :blink:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
'Cause we all know patch files are 313MB... this is not a patch file, it's an already-modified portion of the ISO. It's not the entire ISO, but it's over 400 megabytes of the game data.

You should remove the current download and replace it with an actual differential patch. Suggested ones for large files are bps and xdelta. This will make the download a lot smaller (since only the changes are downloaded), and legal.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
'Cause we all know patch files are 313MB... this is not a patch file, it's an already-modified portion of the ISO. It's not the entire ISO, but it's over 400 megabytes of the game data.

You should remove the current download and replace it with an actual differential patch. Suggested ones for large files are bps and xdelta. This will make the download a lot smaller (since only the changes are downloaded), and legal.

My friend technically any translation patch not applied to the original game itself my the official company isn't legal. Also the "Portion of game data" is of no use if you don't actually have the ISO. And I would like to use xDelta or BPS, however I have no experience with them yet and have been testing them out. We'll see in time.
(By the way, it's illegal to have a ROM of a game you own. Check the old Atari cases. They're ruled as non volatile so you can't have a digital backup. Technically, YOU'RE ALL ILLEGAL!)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
My friend technically any translation patch not applied to the original game itself my the official company isn't legal.
The point of a differential patch is that only the changes to be made to the original are distributed. When using a patch method such as bps or xdelta, none of the original game is distributed.

Also the "Portion of game data" is of no use if you don't actually have the ISO.
It's still illegal and against the rules here, whether you can play it or not.

If you'd like I can just get the mods in here and they can lock/remove your thread... Otherwise be happy with the friendly warning and the fact that I gave you advice instead of reporting it on sight. :\

And I would like to use xDelta or BPS, however I have no experience with them yet and have been testing them out. We'll see in time.
Well "in time" better be soon if you don't want your thread modified by the mods.

Technically, YOU'RE ALL ILLEGAL!)
The issue is not having the ROM/ISO, the issue is linking to game files here, which is against the forum rules.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
The point of a differential patch is that only the changes to be made to the original are distributed. When using a patch method such as bps or xdelta, none of the original game is distributed.

It's still illegal and against the rules here, whether you can play it or not.

If you'd like I can just get the mods in here and they can lock/remove your thread... Otherwise be happy with the friendly warning and the fact that I gave you advice instead of reporting it on sight. :\

Well "in time" better be soon if you don't want your thread modified by the mods.

The issue is not having the ROM/ISO, the issue is linking to game files here, which is against the forum rules.

I'm sorry, but aren't you breaking a few rules yourself? Backseat moderating is frowned upon heavily last time I checked.
Also are you threatening me?

I'm TRYING to get an xDelta patch working. You'll have to give me some time. I'm not freaking magic.
Also, again, simply HAVING the ISO is illegal. Even if you OWN the game. This is far less of an offense because it's not the actual game. It WILL be changed to an xDelta patch soon.

Maxtram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Ok i think i made a proper patch so every one can be happy
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nr7d-NeK/Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_AGE_xdelta.html

i didnt test it so please the first one to see this do it
just have take C01.cpk from the ISO with UMDGEN
apply the patch using the xdeltauimod on the C01.cpk
reinsert the C01.cpk on the ISO and save the iso

its late for me to test if this works im going to see later on the day if it works

Maxtram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
How exactly did you make that patch? I've been trying to do it straight from the ISO and have had no luck so far.
i just use the patcher it takes reference about the original and the modified so it can create a patch
but i think the one i just did might not work because i used and old version of the patcher
im uploading right now a new updated patch and its even bigger than the one i just uploaded

Edit: my internet conection dont let me upload the file im going to send send you the patcher so you can try and do it. Make the patch about the C01.cpk file not the iso because the patch can become too big.

Edit2: i just patch the original C01.cpk with the other patch i did and its identical to the modified file that you were releasing but dont have time to test it on the psp

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Crashman, for the patch, should I choose the iso or the C01.cpk file? i tried patching the iso & C01.cpk, they both failed. I guess your patch isn't compatible with my Cosmic Drive iso :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb