Suggestion Mobile site friendly?

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i use UCBROWSER on android phone, i can setup my phone on "desktop" mode and it show site like pc but isn't simple.
Lot of site have the "mobile" version and google say "mobile Friendly", it's good because on slow computer it's possible use the mobile version for speed up the surfing.
It's possible create a mobile version of the forum?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This site uses a layout that is both made for desktop and made for mobile. The mobile basically just consolidates everything to fit depending on window size (AKA screen size as far as phones go). Essentially, the site only uses a single theme that reorganizes based on available screen space. I believe tapatalk support is coming back, and by far that would be your best bet in the future for relatively simple and fast loading forum browsing.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site will automatically scale to a mobile-friendly format/layout depending on the detected resolution of the browsing window (this can be done by making your browser window on your computer very thin, as well).

Tapatalk support is also planned to be brought back but no solid ETA on that yet.

As far as an actual different subsite, like mobile.gbatemp.net or something along those likes, there is nothing currently available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does