mobile phone emu

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by thrallking, Jul 16, 2008.

1. thrallking
    OP

thrallking Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    I swear I read about a mobile phone java game emulator for the DS, but now I can't find any mention of it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I keep finding pages online about the PSP version.

2. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
  3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Huh, not heard of this!

Doubt it'll run every game (not even PC ones do) but its good regardless though personally I have a good enough phone so don't need it.

Get Johnny Crash Does Texas...classic mobile game!

4. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    lol It is good... [​IMG] I only found that emu because of a quick google search.. Thats all you have to do Warcraft 3 man.. [​IMG] [meaning thrallking] [​IMG] A quick search of google helps.. [​IMG]

5. Deletable_Man

Deletable_Man Old Man

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    I'm fairly certain there was one (may have been the same emu, dunno) in the User-Submitted news a few weeks ago. :\

6. thrallking
    OP

thrallking Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    I guess my google searches were too exact then, since I spent quite some time hunting before I posted. I also torrented a 1000 phone game collection, and I even found a lot of games I want to play (Silent Hill: Orphan, Golden Warrior series, sadly FFVII Before Crisis is a .sis so it won't work, and the list goes on).

I will have to give it a try, and I am also going to try the PSP verion. I already broke down and started emulation the GBA on my PSP since I do not feel like getting a slot-2 device to go along with my M3, so what the heck.

Oh, and @ Curley5959, I have actually never played Warcraft 3, lol. I actually got the word "Thrall" from Star Control 2 (best PC game EVER, and now it is a free download) and I am using it as the operating name of a card game that I have been working on for a few years (it will get published in a year or so, after my first game comes out this August).

7. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    Fair enough.. [​IMG]