Hacking Mobile Henkaku Self hosting, preferbly android? (Like Wii u exploit self hosting?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just curious if someone can create a self hosting app for android or mobile to enable homebrew like WIi U exploits. If not is just a thought. :unsure:

Of course not needing to use web browser every time if you power off or battery dies or don't have web access, would be nice to permenant have access. But is still as useful for now. (Yes i know it may be patched but if you don't update it won't matter.)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also i forgot to ask, since i know there is a thing about ps vita whitelist that allows all ps vita games to be played on pstv, is there one for PSP as well? I can't seem to find much about it regarding henkaku.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also i forgot to ask, since i know there is a thing about ps vita whitelist that allows all ps vita games to be played on pstv, is there one for PSP as well? I can't seem to find much about it regarding henkaku.

What do you mean a whitelist for PSP? Once a PSP Kernel Exploit goes live all PSP iso's will be playable, if you mean downloading PSP blocked games (like Crash bandicoot in America) I don't think you will be able to because they are blocked from Sony's servers, the servers themselves are the ones not llowing you to access and download the blocked games, contrary to the PS Vita games where you can still download everything on PS TV and the whitelist is stored locally on your device.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean a whitelist for PSP? Once a PSP Kernel Exploit goes live all PSP iso's will be playable, if you mean downloading PSP blocked games (like Crash bandicoot in America) I don't think you will be able to because they are blocked from Sony's servers, the servers themselves are the ones not llowing you to access and download the blocked games, contrary to the PS Vita games where you can still download everything on PS TV and the whitelist is stored locally on your device.
Well okay i didn't know. I downloaded castlevania dracula x chronicles on the psvita tv. I wasn't trying to download any psx games like crash bandicoot. (There was no download option for those games.) But when i downloaded Castlevania, i got the same messaage i get when trying to play some vita games."This game is unsupported on playstation tv, check for a update for the game, and after installing it, try again." I figured it would been some solution if Uncharted can run on a pstv even though is impossible to complete playing on it.

It just doesn't make sense to have a option to download the game if they don't play on the system. :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr