Mobile game Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition comes to Switch, PS4, and XB1

Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is a chibi-ified mobile adaptation of Final Fantasy XV, which released earlier this year. It was ported exclusively to the Windows Store, as well, on June 6. Now, the game is coming to consoles, with a surprise launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today. The entire game and all its chapters cost $29.99 on both platforms, but there currently is a 40% off launch sale. Square Enix also revealed that there is currently a Nintendo Switch version in the works, which was likely supposed to be in the delayed Direct, and that it will launch later this year.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
#letff15die

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They really are milking this mediocre game as much as they can aren't they
mediocre is putting it very lightly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now I buy another one on switch??? this is too much spending -.-' riff me off
ff15 is even worse than ff13

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Honestly i find this more enjoyable than the original one, can't tolerate those main characters have jappo's girly male idol designs.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I mean... Sure, why not. Though having the original on Switch would be nice... Then we can mod the crap out of it to our liking. Sure there's the PC version with plenty of mods but hey... Portability...? No? Okay, never mind.

D

Deleted User

So they strip down a console game to work and play on mobile devices, only to port it back to consoles? Haven't played FFXV, but that' sounds both silly and redundant. And jeez, $30 is asking a bit much of a mobile game.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

Can't wait for Square Enix to pull a Royal Edition Gold Deluxe & Knuckles on this one!

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not much of a Final Fantasy fan, but I enjoyed FF15 quite a bit. Never played the mobile version. It's hilarious that they're releasing it to consoles though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/