Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
Well, for me..

I can't stand MMORPGs... Hundreds/Thousands of players surrounding you.. Leveling up = A damn chore.. Cheaters.. Hackers.. Glitchers... Yeah.

~Nero

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You need more options. I feel so-so about them. I love playing them, they're like crack, but they eat your life. I'd wake up, load up the game, play, and before I knew it it was time to go to bed. The next day rinse, wash, repeat.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I liked Maple Story and started getting into WoW but I found myself staying up late and being addicted - so I quit.

MMORPGs are pretty cool, I wish they'd make one for the DS!

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
MMORPGs FTW, well good ones anyway. And it's not like I have anything better to do.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did a short, but awesome stint with Star Wars Galaxies, then they did the Gameplay Patch that changed everything and that pissed me off so I quit. They ruined my Creature Handler.
frown.gif

Then I played WoW for a month or two and enjoyed that, but we couldn't keep affording the Monthly Fee. I've been thinking about getting back into it though.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I might have given WoW a shot, if I didn't understand how much it has messed up my brother - an addict.

A different kind of MMO would be fine, something which provides real fun.

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I prefer playing solo because I hate feeling obligated to play until the x-hour mission is over, but then rather than all the fun and benefits of team play (lol) it's just grindgrindgrind. When I was playing WoW right before I quit, I was just running around looking at the scenery, seeing all the places I could go before I obligatorily got horribly raped by some level ??? thing.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I've tried some MMORPGs.. gets boring after sometime.. you just keep killing monsters to get experience so that you can kill more monsters to get more experience..
Never played WoW though.. I've heard it's a little different.. might give it a shot some time..

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I used to play quite a few MMO's. The first one was Maple Story, but it got boring, there was TONS of hacjers (and I'm not even kidding you. Over half the population were hackers), and the leveling is a friggin' grind. I had to spend like 5 hours leveling when I was at LV30. o__o

I then moved on to Ragnarok private servers, and I still play those from time to time. I've played a lot more MMO's, but these two are the only ones I've actually stuck with for a while. (Played Maple for about a year and half, Ragnarok for about 2)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1