MMO Forum Suggestion

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Exkorath, Jul 29, 2012.

Jul 29, 2012

MMO Forum Suggestion by Exkorath at 9:36 AM (498 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Exkorath
    OP

Newcomer Exkorath Advanced Member

United States
    Hey, i noticed that you have no MMO forum at all.there are tons of MMOs out there to talked about. I mean People could make guides to help out, review them, maybe recruit for guilds, tips, etc. i know a lot of people who play MMOs and i think a forum would be a great addition to this site. I for one have played WoW, Guild wars, Rift, Warhammer online, StarWars Galaxies ( that's dead now ), and tons of free to play games. So i can make some guides and help people with MMOs and make guides if there was a forum. So please if possible i would love a MMO forum.

2. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    I doubt we have a strong enough MMO population to bother having an MMO section.
    The computer section can house MMO discussions just fine.

2 people like this.
  3. FireGrey

Member FireGrey Undercover Admin

Australia
    The forum would become a bit cluttered if we add sections for specific genres of games.
    Just post that sort of stuff in general gaming discussions or the pc section.

4. LockeCole_101629

Member LockeCole_101629 GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    well I just want to say, once you dive in it's hard to not get drown.

MMO is like endless deep sea, which probably you'll get die first before reach it ends.

for specific mmo like WoW there are better community than here IMO.
    However for this past 4 years (or probably more) there is no single MMO being outstanding than the others, because they all almost like a flashcart case, cloning of a clone
    it amaze me sometimes how asian developers keep making and release new games when their older games is not even successful yet, and when it's success they ruin it by releasing overpowered premium items which only available/obtainable by spending real cash and slowly dying. Rinse and repeat.

5. DragorianSword

Member DragorianSword GBAtemp's #1 Gunter

Belgium
    LockeCole_101629 is quite right.
    To me most of them seem quite similar, just with another theme, different textures and just a few unique features.
    Seriously you can compare LOTRO and SWTOR perfectly.
    It's almost the same game just put into a new jacket.
    That doesn't mean I don't enjoy LOTRO though.

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Yeah if the PC section was flooded with MMO threads I'd see a need, but it's not.