MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

nstall the MM-LINX homebrew application on your switch, to install levels uploaded to https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/ directly to your Super Mario Maker 2 Level slots!

Very early release, please be patient and it will get better with time as all of my applications do :) Feel free to post feature requests and bug reports.

This is currently hard coded to use the first user profile. Please ensure that Super Mario Maker 2 is not running, and that you have at least one SMM2 save on the first user's profile.

For maximum compatibility and stability, we recommend that you use ReiNX or SX.

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

edit: 1.01 fixed sorting, press + to sort
edit: 1.02 added support for uploading your levels to tinfoil.io from MM-LINX
edit: 1.03 added file browser for installing levels from (sd, ftp, http, gdrive, usb, etc), search, ability to change user, translation (needs work), ability to copy files to and from smm2's save directly, themes, other stuff I probably forgot.
edit: 1.04 saving / loading is now much faster and does not overwrite your save progress; added columns for difficulty, rating, and course id; ability to unlock hammer and super flower on supported cfw's.
edit: 1.05 increased security, mandatory update. Cloud servers will no longer work with previous versions (downloads section will be empty).

mmlinx4.jpg
mmlinx3.jpg
mmlinx2.jpg
mmlinx1.jpg

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

Attachments

• mmlinx3.jpg
    mmlinx3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2,078
  • mmlinx1.jpg
    mmlinx1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 588
  • mmlinx2.jpg
    mmlinx2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 645
Last edited by blawar,

leafhouse_94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to reach out and give you kudos, silvershadow.
My dad is obsessed with mario maker. he pretty much plays every day.
And he practically lives off of your uploads.

You have helped me supply him with levels for months now,
and have my gratitude, I really do appreciate what you do. Please keep it up!

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to reach out and give you kudos, silvershadow.
My dad is obsessed with mario maker. he pretty much plays every day.
And he practically lives off of your uploads.

You have helped me supply him with levels for months now,
and have my gratitude, I really do appreciate what you do. Please keep it up!

Glad to hear I have such an impact.

My interest all started because I didn't want to bother people with my requests, and i had the burning urge to play a lot of stages I seen in YouTube videos.

then eventually I started finding myself just writing down lots of level codes over time. I didn't want to give people requests with 100+ level codes, lol. So I paid for online, and started playing them myself. then I decided to start creating these packs since I didn't see anyone actively doing them anymore. I'm sure there are probably other people still grabbing stages, just not as public.

Anyways,

It is a new Mario Maker 2 year. We are now going onto the third year. I didn't see any cool stage collabs to celebrate, but if anyone sees any, please let me know and ill grab them during the next batch. I have added 19 new packs in the new Year 3 folder.

jajajavier21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

My interest all started because I didn't want to bother people with my requests, and i had the burning urge to play a lot of stages I seen in YouTube videos.

then eventually I started finding myself just writing down lots of level codes over time. I didn't want to give people requests with 100+ level codes, lol. So I paid for online, and started playing them myself. then I decided to start creating these packs since I didn't see anyone actively doing them anymore. I'm sure there are probably other people still grabbing stages, just not as public.

Anyways,

It is a new Mario Maker 2 year. We are now going onto the third year. I didn't see any cool stage collabs to celebrate, but if anyone sees any, please let me know and ill grab them during the next batch. I have added 19 new packs in the new Year 3 folder.

Wow, just Wow, you are my favorite "unknown" internet person in the world, I hope you keep doing this awesome work....
Greetings from Quito-Ecuador

Reactions: silvershadow

jajajavier21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Anyways,

Hi my friend, would you add all of the levels from 5ymm? I think they already realease the ones from week 1. Best Regards

sunburnt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, please. i would love to play those too. the level IDs are:

476-THW-YVF (Hot Rod Blaster Road)
B0P-PDQ-1HG (Wooden Vessel Galaxy)
SM7-YT3-KKF (Push-Through Pond)
4MN-91Y-1VG (Cosmic Compass)
2X9-HG3-2RF (Super Spiny Brothers)
66F-PHN-WQG (Springbone Scaffolding)
6LY-X63-T4G (Skyward)
NPT-7VT-YLG (Banzai Banzai Banzai Bill)

edit: week two levels are out

PCD-FHY-BLG (Into the Wurmhole)
P7J-DYC-KXG (Bullitt)
198-3GB-KXG (Cloudkiller)
HVM-0TN-4WF (Déjà Vu Run)
K33-06M-6VG (Mario Regrets Taco Bell)
CSH-JJ9-0WG (The Chaser)
KTX-TTQ-4WF (Thwotem Poles)
PWJ-7T9-FQF (New Donk Nightmare Again)

Last edited by sunburnt,
Reactions: jajajavier21

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, I been watching the videos for 5ymm.

Last year. I did a pack each week to grab them (4ymm) but I have been a bit busier this summer. I'll grab the first three weeks today. Plus the regular monthly packs, plus upload July since I think I forgot to.

jajajavier21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thank you, I been watching the videos for 5ymm.

Last year. I did a pack each week to grab them (4ymm) but I have been a bit busier this summer. I'll grab the first three weeks today. Plus the regular monthly packs, plus upload July since I think I forgot to.
Yeeeeeeeees! thanks man!

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've uploaded the first 3 weeks of 5ymm in one pack. I also put them on tinfoil.io, u should be able to find them by searching for 5ymm.
20210831 Week 1 to 3 5YMM Anniversary Pack By Sshadow [01009B90006DC000]

@jajajavier21 @sunburnt

https://5ymm.warp.world/

hopefully you wont need to kick me to remind me to upload the rest as they are released, lol.

I have 15 more (july, august) packs already created. just have to rename the files and uploaded them, a little short on time, so I will do them tomorrow.

SarduckGolduck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how possible it would be, but I think that it would be potentially really nice to have all the officially endorsed or highlighted SMM2 levels backed up for archival purposes. The full list can be found on the Mario Wiki under the article "List of fan-made Super Mario Maker 2 courses highlighted by Nintendo" (I can't link to it since I'm new).

I'm most interested in the Zelda-related ones. Half of them are backed up, but the other half aren't. Those are:
  • YFV-XGP-X4G - Zelda OOT Dodongo's Cavern
  • 259-Q0R-PCG - Zelda II: Parapa Palace
  • SGB-YF9-TJG - Shrine of Zelda BOTW
  • FK0-XQT-63G - Zelda: Sand Dungeon
The full list of the unarchived highlighted courses:
  • HF7-BXD-3YG - Ding Dong, it's-a me, Mario!
  • L4L-8FX-NFG - 4 Keys (2 players only)
  • JTY-647-39G - Berzerk Rush
  • RCP-1S8-PXF - Technically Archaeology
  • RKV-Q05-3TG - Charvaargh's Lava Lair
  • DTR-YP0-7NG - Mario’s 1-Up Expedition!
  • DWY-2C9-30H - Mysterious Thwomp Caverns
  • JFP-D8F-LXF -balade dans la jungle
  • BQQ-W3K-1KG - LV-426
  • 3C4-OCR-WMF - THE MYSTERIOUS MANSION
  • YFV-XGP-X4G - Zelda OOT Dodongo's Cavern
  • 259-Q0R-PCG - Zelda II: Parapa Palace
  • SGB-YF9-TJG - Shrine of Zelda BOTW
  • FK0-XQT-63G - Zelda: Sand Dungeon

Last edited by SarduckGolduck,

sjkim04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi, I would like to request courses by Nokduro.
Here are the Course IDs:

• Spring Battle (4P Only) Hard - FNY-L1W-B1G
  • Spring Battle (4P Only) - RWJ-PQD-M7G
  • Rocket Delivery / 로켓배송 - 3PS-LTT-3NF
  • Electric Acorn BBQ / 도토리전기구이 - 2P6-MXL-49G
  • 페레로로쉐 / Ferrero Rocher - 1GN-V02-4FF
  • 시시포스의 눈덩이 / Sisyphus' Snowball - R0Y-WRX-K1G
  • 지옥의 계단 / Stairway to Hell - LY8-KF6-YTG
  • 잡탕 잡솨봐 / Try Try - BRV-9MY-DWF
  • 슈퍼볼 파티 / Superball Party - 15P-88J-THG
  • 저중력 트레이닝 / Low-Gravity Training - HSK-C8R-8JF
  • 천국의 계단 - QST-610-FYF

Last edited by sjkim04,

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Purple_Shyguy There are a few zelda packs in the drive link. I've even created a new one with only newish stages.
Year 3: 20210801 July 2021 Link Courses By Sshadow [01009B90006DC000]
Search the drive for a pack called "hylian hero" might be split in two packs, also look for "zelda" or "link" there are a few packs put together.

@SarduckGolduck and @sjkim04 , added a new pack today.
Year 3: 20210902 Nintendo Highlights Levels & Nokduro Levels Pack By Sshadow [01009B90006DC000]

I've noticed there are new stages/collabs on https://smmcollab.home.blog/home/smm-collaborative-adventures/ so i will grab those eventually too!

SarduckGolduck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Purple_Shyguy There are a few zelda packs in the drive link. I've even created a new one with only newish stages.
Year 3: 20210801 July 2021 Link Courses By Sshadow [01009B90006DC000]
Search the drive for a pack called "hylian hero" might be split in two packs, also look for "zelda" or "link" there are a few packs put together.

@SarduckGolduck and @sjkim04 , added a new pack today.
Year 3: 20210902 Nintendo Highlights Levels & Nokduro Levels Pack By Sshadow [01009B90006DC000]

Oh my this is fantastic! This is important work for archiving, honestly. I can't seem to find "3C4-OCR-WMF - THE MYSTERIOUS MANSION" though. The others do appear to be backed up, which is just so important, honestly.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh my this is fantastic! This is important work for archiving, honestly. I can't seem to find "3C4-OCR-WMF - THE MYSTERIOUS MANSION" though. The others do appear to be backed up, which is just so important, honestly.
I grabbed all the stages that the user has uploaded, I didn't use your codes. It's possible that stage could have been taken down, or I missed it. I'll give it a double check and if it's there, I'll squeeze it into the next pack I do.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it. Makes sense, thanks!
Hey, i had a look again, and The Mysterious Mansion is actually on tinfoil.io.

its possible i missed it in my pack, im not sure, but luckily its already uploaded there.

u were typing it with a O instead of 0. if u type this in tinfoil.io u will find it:

3C40CRWMF

i was going to download it again just incase but noticed it was already there.

bruteX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, first of all thanks to @silvershadow for the Uploads.

Im having some problems with injected levels:
a) not all Level Show Up after Injection (i have like 3-10 empty spots out of a full pack)

b) my game crashes on half of the levels with current ATM and injected with jksv.

Both problems also occur with mm-linx Injection form time to time.

Are these known problems?

Edit: search doesnt work for me too in mm-linx
Edit 2: somehow i had a powerup cheat enabled. Thats why my game crashed

Last edited by bruteX,

SarduckGolduck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i had a look again, and The Mysterious Mansion is actually on tinfoil.io.

its possible i missed it in my pack, im not sure, but luckily its already uploaded there.

u were typing it with a O instead of 0. if u type this in tinfoil.io u will find it:

3C40CRWMF

i was going to download it again just incase but noticed it was already there.
Oh! I copied from the wiki. It seems they got it wrong lol. This is great to know - thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Drones? You mean Nintendo is spying on us?