RELEASE MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by blawar, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    If you are not running the latest 1.06, yes

2. Budsixz

Budsixz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2018
    India
    Yea same thing happened to me
    I did use the app for the past week and it worked properly but today the download section was missing . Its the same app and version I didnt change anything since what was working
    I am using kosmos/atmos latest (don't know anything about acid patches) sysnand 7.0.1

3. Newwaverap

Newwaverap Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2005
    United States
    Same here, no "Downloads" section anymore. App was working fine 3 days ago. Please help.

4. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Make sure you are using the latest in the OP. There was a silent update pushed to remove drm

5. DuveltjeDG

DuveltjeDG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2019
    Netherlands
    @blawar could it be possible to show the title of the course from a BCD file when using file browser? Now when I use the top 60 courses and install for example normal and variety there are duplicates installed. It would be a nice feature to see what we install upfront.

6. blawar
    OP

blawar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    do you have an internet connection? check your connection log

7. Relys

Relys ^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$

Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    I do but I have dns set to 163.172.141.219 and 45.248.48.62 to block Nintendo servers. Maybe it doesn't have entry for tinfoil.io domain, IDK??? In the console tab in mmlinx I'm not seeing anything under network error.

Last edited by Relys, Jul 23, 2019
  8. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    Yeah I need to overhaul offline installation. It was quick and easy to just use tinfoil's file browser to install them at the time.

Also, anyone that is missing the download tab, you are either a) on an old version, update b) no network connection. The server is not rejecting anyone.

DuveltjeDG likes this.
  9. fst312

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    I know this if I’m correct wasn’t meant for atmosphere or I should say kosmos, when I didn’t have kosmos installed this was working perfect, don’t get me wrong it does still work but with the latest version after exiting, I get an atmosphere crash. I did replace files and that didn’t work, later I when I get a chance I will delete the files and put them back on my sd card, just wondering if I’m the only one with this issue, the version I am using right now says it’s cracked, I don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

10. Newwaverap

Newwaverap Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2005
    United States
    I just replaced my version with whatever version is on the first page of this post. Still no “Download” option. I can update my SXOS just fine, I’m connected to a network. My switch is banned but has been banned for a while and I still managed to download 5 courses a few days ago when it was working. I do see this message “network error: error reading ca cert file romfs:/certs/cabundle.pem - mbedTLS: (-0x3E00) PK Read/write of file”

11. fst312

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Don’t know what happened but I just downloaded a level and went back to home menu without getting a crash.
    I think one of the levels I had was a bit corrupted or something because I did get a message like that because like that for a level that didn’t install, once I deleted I guess a copy of that level everything started to work right again without problems or because I dragged those levels to a different spot from where they were originally installed, either that or the cfw I’m using is the problem.

Attached Files:

Last edited by fst312, Jul 24, 2019
  12. fst312

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    How do I fix this issue I deleted from the list here but levels still download on higher slots.

Attached Files:

13. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    I accidently forgot to update the hash for the new version on the server and it inadvertently said "cracked", but this was removed.
    Must be a bug, easy fix, just boot up mario maker and it will clean then up.

14. fst312

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Maybe I downloaded wrong version, it is version 1.06 though,I start the game up after downloading a level, I start the game and game the file corrupt message and everything goes back to the slot they were downloaded too. Maybe I should delete and redownload.

Edit
    Just going to keep things as is for now, don’t even know why I deleted or moved around levels.

Attached Files:

Last edited by fst312, Jul 24, 2019
  15. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    Update to latest version.

16. blawar
    OP

Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    I figured out the problem with many people not seeing the downloads tab: sync your clock. apparently there are many people who have the wrong date / year set and this causes ssl to fail.

Budsixz and Relys like this.
  17. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Ubuntu might be a big reason for this although I doubt too many MM-LINX users are Ubuntu users.

However, someone (you, Blawar?) would do a great job to create a homebrew, that quickly syncs the clock with the internet for those that don't wanna (or can't) connect to Nintendo to do that.

18. DuveltjeDG

DuveltjeDG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2019
    Netherlands
    This would be a very nice feature. Will keep an eye out for the next update.

19. Relys

Relys ^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$

Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    Thanks that fixed it! :)

ELY_M likes this.
  20. Newwaverap

Newwaverap Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2005
    United States
    I changed my clock even though the time was only off by 2 minutes, the day, month and year were all correct. But I still don’t have a “Download” option. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I also see this message within the mmlinx app “network error: error reading ca cert file romfs:/certs/cabundle.pem - mbedTLS: (-0x3E00) PK Read/write of file”