Hacking mload223 freezes on rockband 3 with error 001

Nursemyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I hate to bother all you with this but i'm having an odd problem. Last week me and my friend switched wiis because his was a new black wii and couldnt run backup disks, while i had a seagate harddrive. all was going well until i tried to play COD Black ops, which as you know fights you. i found a fix on this site and installed it onto the 250 spot like your supposed to. Once i got that running everytime i try to load a game on 222 223 or 224 it gives me error 001 unauthorized device detected. now these games ran yesterday, but i went ahead and installed hermez 223 again. when usb loader is booting the game it says something like "Booting game with 223 V5, booting . . . . . OK!" but goes straight to the error screen. Rockband will load with 249 or 250 but the microphone wont work. any ideas?

I Searched around for a while but i couldnt find anything like this. thank you if anyone can help me

Nurse Myk

EDIT- it's a us wii on 4.3 and i used this softmod guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What base ios are you using? From what I've read it seems the music games work best with ios37. I don't play the music games myself but I believe the best cIOS for them is hermes v4 with base ios38+37.

you can download the cIOS with Modmii and install them with MMM (Multi Mod Manager). You can also get MMM from modmii

Though Mauifrog's guide should have installed this version of Herme's cIOS

Nursemyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, and this is odd and new, but my netflix won't load now. i rewadinstalled it but nope. just goes back to the main wii menu. so i dl a netflix disk and when i run it it says "blocked user". . . . . . . . . i'm working on the suggestions you have offered and am thankful. i'll get back to you with further info today. thanks

Nursemyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love you guys. i did both of your suggestions, turns out i had v5.1 installed of 223 and 222, i also had alpha.3 installed so i updated to .7 on usbloader. one last thing though. . . netflix still doesnt work. and i don't know how to update my shop channel to get it from there. any ideas?

EDIT-netflix channel takes me right back to menu and so does wii shop. have i been cut off by nintendo perhaps?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should be able to download the latest shop file from Modmii. I have no idea about netflix I've never used it

Nursemyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. . . i updated the shop channel through mod mii. didn't work. then i used the MMM and dl it through that. still won't open shop channel. what are the odds i have been banned? i can still play black ops and mario kart online though. . . Any thought?? if it isn't fixed by thursday i'll just buy a Roku. . . . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1