Hacking MKWII work ? NTSC/PAL Users come here !

dark-koopa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

In this topic, tell us if MKWII work or not.. some details are required.

For me :

Modchip : D2Ckey NTSC-U
Firmewire : 3.2U
Media : Maxell
Speed : 4x

WORK GREAT
grog.gif

U're turn now. Work or not ?

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because some people aren't ignorant assholes like you are. Its to determine the exact compatibility with each media and wii region.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NikoK said:
Because some people aren't ignorant assholes like you are. Its to determine the exact compatibility with each media and wii region.

Excuse me? But you haven't been here long enough to talk to people like that. These topics are useless and should not exist. Did you and the original poster ever wonder what the discussion threads are used for for each and every release? How about instead of trying to up your post counts, use the search button. Thanks.

Jeremytus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will have a copy in the next day or so, I'll be sure to post my results then.

JKR Firefox said:
Excuse me? But you haven't been here long enough to talk to people like that. These topics are useless and should not exist. Did you and the original poster ever wonder what the discussion threads are used for for each and every release? How about instead of trying to up your post counts, use the search button. Thanks.

Erm, there was a 20 Page Brawl thread exactly the same as this when all the commotion of SSBB was at it's peak.

QUOTE(NikoK @ Apr 8 2008, 01:24 AM) Because some people aren't ignorant assholes like you are. Its to determine the exact compatibility with each media and wii region.

QFT.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jeremytus said:
Will have a copy in the next day or so, I'll be sure to post my results then.

NikoK said:

QFT.

Another one. Read what I said...slowly so you will understand as well. There are topics for each and every release. Use them. Don't make useless topics.

Just in case you don't know how to click search, here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=815...p;#entry1074344.

You click on it with your mouse thingy...have fun.

Erm, there was a 20 Page Brawl thread exactly the same as this when all the commotion of SSBB was at it's peak.

It doesn't need to happen again, does it?

Jeremytus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JKR Firefox said:
QUOTE said:

I personally don't see why not, I think the release threads are more of discussion of the game - not whether or not it works on certain modchips, chipsets, etc.

We're going off topic. If a Mod/Admin deems this thread a waste, then they'll lock it. Leave it up to them, yes?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jeremytus said:
JKR Firefox said:
QUOTE said:

I personally don't see why not, I think the release threads are more of discussion of the game - not whether or not it works on certain modchips, chipsets, etc.

We're going off topic. If a Mod/Admin deems this thread a waste, then they'll lock it. Leave it up to them, yes?

Fine back on topic we go...but do you understand? I've been here a while and everytime a release like this hits, topics spring up everywhere knocking potentially helpful and useless topics into the abyss. It annoys me to no end.

Anyway no hard feelings and here are my results...

Modchip: Wiikey 1.9S
Media: Verbatim -R's
Speed: 1X, burned with ImgBurn
Wii Firmware: 3.2U

Works fine.

sosodef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchip: Wiikey 1.9S
Media: Verbatim -R's
Speed: 1X, burned with ImgBurn
Wii Firmware: 3.2U

Works fine.
[JKR Firefox/quote]

Did you have to use regionfri and brickblocker so you wouldn't get duplicate channels, becuase Pal version is the only one out right now?? if so can someone tell me how to BrickBlock and RegionFrii it, if a link is available also?

Thanks sosodef

Tortas2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC Wii 3.2U
Wiikey 1.9s
Maxell DVD-R 4X
Nero 6

Wroks great!

asks for update,did the update
No brick
did dupe channels

Thanks Moment

donchen

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Since its the PAL version, so we need to use RegionFrii to convert the PAL version to NTSC-U first then WBB it and then its done ?

I am running a Jap Wii with 3.2J.

Using D2CKey.

shark1987

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna have to agree with the people that say that this is useless.

There is nothing special about this game and being burnt onto a disc!!!!!!

Maybe I should make one of these for every game that comes out, huh?

The reason there was one for SSBB was because it was the first DL game to come out. And now this thread is basically going to turn into a thread exactly like the wii release thread. And another thing, you must not have been here that long if you think that the wii release threads are for talking about the actual games, cause each and every one is basically a compatibility thread (people asking what chips/consoles it works on).

But to stay on topic:

Wiikey 1.9s NTSC-USA with the 3.2U Firmware
Sony DVD-R Burned @ x16

Worked after update and have eu channels (didn't bother to block it since I can remove the channels when I get the US version)

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Modchip : Wiikey 1.9s
Firmewire : 3.2U
Media : Maxell .
Speed : 1x .

Just used ImgBurn
cool.gif
, updated
ph34r.gif
, no brick
happy.gif
, dupe channels
excl.gif
, Mario Kart Channel doesn't work
frown.gif
, game works fine
laugh.gif

Shiranui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey 1.9g, firmware 3.1E. Do I need to apply any patch to the ISO before I burn? I mean, what do I have to do exactly for this, and the Mario Kart channel to work?

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...