Hacking MKW CTGP Revolution Update from USB Loader GX

Kamtaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For those that do know about MKW CTGP Revolution,is there a way to update the MKW ISO file to the latest CTGP patch? I do know that normally I need a disk,but where I'm from,there are none.Please help.

Reactions: ShinHisako

Kamtaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
*As to my knowledge*, no. The newer versions make sure the disc is in there.

Maybe try looking online? eBay has several copies for $12 - $25, shipping worldwide.
Would a disc with a burned ISO file work? I mean,the Wii recognises them,so it should probably do the same work,right?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, with the existence of Dolphin, and how its emulation is becoming increasingly indistinguishable from hardware, I don't understand why some people are still trying so hard to ensure you're using a retail disc. It's not just "not supporting WBFS files" because that's extra work, but actively trying to stop people using home-burned discs (and trying harder than the official security!)

...especially considering that the only method that Nintendo uses to sell new official copies of MKWii doesn't even work with Wiimmfi's anti-cheat patches, much less CTGP Revolution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended