XP
mkdstrn2.jpg

OFFICIAL GBATEMP MARIO KART DS TOURNAMENT
ROUND 4 !

:: Nine players will fight in this round ::
Digeman - RueGorE - GameDragon
Hitto - oscarmejia - Tenkaichi
Filb - Mr.Curlynose1 - Zuppahiko
Hitto, Filb, and RueGorE have won their matches! The semi-finals are over!

Yes, they will fight hard, because they will be aware of what's really at stake here.
We are extremely proud to reveal the list of prizes.

FIRST PRIZE - GCN BUNDLE !!!
Includes the following:
platinum edition GameCube System (US version) switch modified to play both US and JP region GCN games
gray wavebird wireless controller
madcatz 59 block memory card
madcatz gamecube to composite/s-video video cable
officially licensed softsided gamecube storage pack

Click here to see a picture of the package
More pictures here
HUGE thanks to our generous donator, thieves like us!
Original value: PRICELESS!

SECOND PRIZE - M3 LITE + PASSKEY 2 !!

Yep, a brand new M3 Lite kindly offered by KickTrading.ca - a review should be available soon here on GBAtemp
+ a Passkey2, all you need to play DS and GBA games on your DS, compatible with any DS version!
Read reviews of the M3 & Passkey2 here
but bear in mind that this is the M3 Lite, that is, a slightly smaller version of the M3!
Original value: + $100 (exc shipping)

THIRD PRIZE - EWIN 512 + PASSME !

A nice DS linker, with 512 MBits of built-in flash memory, coming with its PassMe (v1).
Read a review here

Of course, the winner will have the choice to pick up a prize in the list in case he already owns a GCN, for example,
the first runner-up will have a choice between what's left; and the loser will have no choice! Hahah!

I, in the name of all GBAtemp staff, wish a very good luck to the nine contestants!
Costello.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Have you noticed? There is no staff member left in the lot
tongue.gif

yeah, we all suck at Mario Kart DS
biggrin.gif

about the GCN.. it was really a surprise to see a member donate such a prize
wacko.gif

thieves_like_us, you must be either very rich, or have dozens of GCNs, or extremely generous
unsure.gif

also, needless to say, (but some idiots may ask.) we offer the shipping !
hehehe

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Digeman? Who's Digeman?
laugh.gif

(Don't lose man! We had a lot of trouble connecting for the second round. Don't let it all go to waste!)

*Looks at GCN in JPN mode and US mode*
Holy crap! The LED changes colors!
blink.gif

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to hand it to mods and admins here; they've done a great job hosting a professional tournament. You guys are awesome!
bow.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Finally, we are nearing the end of the tournament. Soon we'll have the three winners, then all they have to do is battle to see who gets what prize. I'm sure that'll be an exciting round haha
biggrin.gif

Best of luck to our nine contestants! Congratulations for coming this far. I'm sure you're all eager to get underway and prove you deserve the title of GBAtemp's Mario Kart Champion.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would have loved to join the tournament as a participant if not for the fact that I was too late to register. However, anyone I reffed can see that I would never be able to even get pass the first round so I guess it doesn't really matter much.
nyanya.gif
Anyway, good luck to our nine finalists.

And remember: only the winners of this round will recieve the tournament's prizes so make sure you all do your best.
wink.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh how many people were in this tournament? i can't believe it's been going this long, and no one won yet? Actually how does this thing work since it's not official. Wouldn't people who use those techniques to get an advantage defently win compared to those who don't know how to use it, so how do they make these matches fair an even?

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh how many people were in this tournament? i can't believe it's been going this long, and no one won yet? Actually how does this thing work since it's not official. Wouldn't people who use those techniques to get an advantage defently win compared to those who don't know how to use it, so how do they make these matches fair an even?

N00b,
readrules.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=28698

And you can see just how many people there were and how long it took, if you even care to. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=61

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm amazed to see Tenkaichi so far ahead in this tournament...damn Girl, KICK ASS AND WIN!

That being said, I'd actually take the flash cart over the GCN, to be honest...I mean sure you can get an dplay GCN games for free now and stuff, but the GCN really doesn't have that many good games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1