Gaming MK8 Deluxe Time Trials Extremely Frustrated!

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I know as fact the Nintendo employee records set in the game all start off with 10 coins, what's frustrating for me is the easier tracks in which I cannot beat their record not matter which character I select, which car build I go with and which short cut I take I'm always off by 2 seconds...

All I want is the last Golden wheels and seems not realistically achievable in my view right now!!!

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What courses in particular? Different builds are better for different courses. I know that baby park is definitely one the hardest, took me quite a few tries to do it. Also I thought the ghosts started out with 0 coins, as I always see them take the longer routes the first lap to collect coins.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The base kart build that I used was the gold kart with slick tires and the regular glider with mostly gold Mario (occasionally I switched out for baby Bowser for some of the tougher courses). Also a suggestion is to look at what kart build the employees used, and what some of the top overall in the world used.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies
S

Saiyan Lusitano

The time trials are very easy. Just pick a kart with high acceleration rate and drift as much as possible.

Using a heavy/strong character like Bowser can work for some stages but not all.

Reactions: rileysrjay

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Stadium!!!....stupid simple track but I can't beat their time!

Same thing online, I usually suck at the simple tracks yet excel at the more complicated tracks aka skilled tracks.

Last edited by Nemix77,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the kart build that I mentioned earlier. Another thing that shaves off time is where and how you use the mushroom. I believe the employee uses the best possible route with the mushroom. Watch the time trial and see what route they use and go from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.