Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

MK5 loader update V1.23N+

Out now...

mk5.gif
What's this? Neo team actually still supporting a product of theirs? Yes, the team have released version 1.23N+ of the MK5 loader.
Neo Team 2007 said:
MK5 8G/16G GIGA cart upgrade core V1.23N+Â [04-10-2007]

History:

* Support 4 different language:

CHS - Chinese (simplified) version

CHT - Chinese (traditional) version

ENG - English version

JAP - Japanese version

you can choose which MK5 version you like, just run this upgrade ROM then can change to the different language;

* Allow keep all save files to one same sub-folder;

* Support SMS multi-save system, when you start to run this rom,you can choose which save file you want to restore and start for current game;

* You can specify your own skin now,just need to put the *.BMP to your MK5 "dsystemskin" folder,

c_file.bmp --- it's upside background picture,BMP format,256pix X 192pix , 24bit color

desktop.bmp --- it's downside background picture,BMP format,256pix X 192pix , 24bit color

save_bg.bmp --- it's the SMS background picture,BMP format,256pix X 192pix , 24bit color

MK5 will show the default skin if the "dsystemskin" folder is empty;

* Add one "passme2" mode,when the NDS turn on or in the MK5 menu, you can press the L+R+A+B 4 keys to enter MK5 passme2 mode , it'll boot GBA slot immediately;

* Add one traditional 2D display mode,you can change 2D or 3D style in the "global.ini" file;

* Add one MK5 USB linker boot loader,you can choose to enter the "Media Center" mode (MK5 mode) or the "Data Exchange" mode (PC mode) when you inset the MK5 GBA linker and turn on NDS.

* Fixed one data transfer CRC error;

* Add the folder auto create function,not need to create the folder which have defined in "global.ini" by manual;

* Add the force backup function in MK5 menu,when you select one rom and press "START" will force to backup current rom save;

* Fixed one reading error with global.ini file;

* the game save type database update to #987.
download.gif
Download MK5 loader 1.23N+

Thanks for the news tip-off Rankio.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I tried just that, and the saves (tried magical starsign) don't seem to be compatible anymore. I tried the latest DSLinker FW (123O), that didn't like my UFP saves either. I played around with saves and global.ini for quite a while, just could not get it to work!

Edit: doesn't matter, UFP team released their own 123O (it works!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1