MK Armageddon usa (on pal 360)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by thegame07, Aug 4, 2010.

Aug 4, 2010
  1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I would like to burn mk armageddon NTSC to a duel layer disc and play it on my flashed 360 but my problem is I can only find the usa version on newsgroups, will the usa version play on a pal 360? thanks for the help.

2. eleventh

Newcomer eleventh Member

South Africa
    As far as I know, cross region compatibility is only available on JTAG'ed xboxes.
    BUT just cos it says "usa" does not mean it is not region free. Use something like Schtoms to check the region.

3. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    MK Armageddon is an original Xbox game.

4. CJL18

Member CJL18 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    thats not even a 360 game you are either going to have to

A. get a older firmware like xtreme 5.3 that will let you run backup xbox games, but ifyou have a litone forget that idea
    B. gET a Jtag xbox there are no other ways

5. eleventh

Newcomer eleventh Member

South Africa
    Oops. My bad wasn't looking at the title, was just thinking in general. [​IMG]

6. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    To my knowledge there is no Euro version of this game and original xbox stuff does care about this sort of thing (no such thing as region free unlike the partial stuff the 360 has). This also means JTAG or in region 360 (you can swap a "normal" 360 region if you have the CPU key which I doubt you do).

Generally for all matters original xbox I say get an original xbox and flash that (I do not mind sending you my kit if you are not up for a hotswap and if it concerns you then you can actually pick up "HD" cables quite easily), they go for hardly anything these days. Saves on DL discs as well.

7. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Yeah I knew it was an orginal xbox game (one of my fav) However I lost my orginal copy from when I moved [​IMG] Anyway I ended up just buying it cheap online to save the hassle. I'm really sorry for the late reply to my own thread but I have been really unwell and even been in hospital untill I discharged myself. I ended even forgetting about this because I have been in so much pain. Also FAST6191 you are so helpful and nice m8 I appreciate your offer but I was really only interested in that one game. Thanks guys