• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 8,793
  • Replies 66
  • Likes 8
D

Deleted_171835

OP
"We haven't quite decided yet, whether we're going to do A Link to the Past, because there's also the possibility of doing a remake of Majora's Mask," Miyamoto told me in an interview at E3 last week. "This is something we've certainly been talking about and doing a little bit of experimenting with, to figure out which way we're going to go."

http://ca.ign.com/ar...ink-to-the-past

Majora's Mask 3DS, please. The N64 version is too shit to really enjoy in this day and age with the framerate and horrid visuals.

Although....A Link to the Past remake like this would be magnificent
ZNGPM.jpg

Orioto - Through the night

So I can't decide,

How about both!?

Reactions: 8 people

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not the first time a link to the past remake has been mentioned by him....although i'm gonna agree with soulx, Majoras Mask probably deserves a remake more due to some of the clumsy framerates, but due to the owl statue saving i'm not sure it is the best game for a portable unless it was fixed

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather have A Link to the Past, but either game is good to be honest. Majora's Mask was a short game that had a lot of side quests, while A Link to the Past focuses more on dungeons.

Reactions: 2 people

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
either or on their own aren't worth the price of 40$, they would need to add something in to make it worth it. Pushing them onto one cart would probably fit that >>

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Easily Majora's Mask.
I'd rather replay a game I never actually finished than replay a game that I can finish in less than three hours.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should remake Majora's Mask, since it's kind of a direct sequel to Ocarina of Time which is already on the 3DS.

But either way, both are great games in the Zelda fandom.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have played A Link to the Past so many times that I am tired of it. I didn't play Majora's Mask nearly as much and it's a great game, albeit rather short. I suppose if Nintendo wanted to, they could throw both on the same cartridge and charge me 50 bucks for it. Two birds, one stone. Grezzo did a great job with Ocarina of Time, handing them the reigns for a Majora's Mask remake seems only fitting to be honest.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have played A Link to the Past so many times that I am tired of it. I didn't play Majora's Mask nearly as much and it's a great game, albeit rather short. I suppose if Nintendo wanted to, they could throw both on the same cartridge and charge me 50 bucks for it. Two birds, one stone. Grezzo did a great job with Ocarina of Time, handing them the reigns for a Majora's Mask remake seems only fitting to be honest.
Personally, I'd rather Grezzo not handle the remake if one were to be made. My major gripe with OoT3D was that it was a pure remake, and no doubt it would be, Miyamoto wasn't working on it directly iirc. I do see room for new content in MM 3D/U to further drive the point that "you can't do everything and you can't save everyone". But I do see reason why people would want a pure remake, so this gripe is purely personal.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I disagree, I fell in love with Majora's Mask but 3 years ago. I still love my N64, and don't find it dated enough to not find enjoyable.
I agree with you 100% on this. In fact, I'm working on completing Majora's Mask right now. I can't play often though, I'm beating it with a friend, and it's at his house.

On topic, I wouldn't mind either. They'd both be an insta buy for me.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr